Serebii

Nintendo Land to be a real place! Nintendo teams with Universal

1 hour ago, will' said:

Keep them coming I say! 

Not sure if we’ll make it over to Japan this year but definitely planning to go for the Olympics next year (providing it actually happens). Think I’ll add on a trip here at the same time - it’s looking really cool.

Keep me updated on that. Maybe our paths will cross!

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Keep me updated on that. Maybe our paths will cross!

Let’s hope so! Would be nice to finally be in the same place as each other.

• Like 1

It’s looking really good - I just hope they actually open it sooner rather than later.

Surprised nobody posted this yet:

Can’t wait to go, hopefully will be able to get there soon after it opens, but I’m not holding my breath on that.

Here’s hoping that by the time it comes to western countries, it’ll be more Super Nintendo World and less Super Mario World.

I want my DK Minecart ride!

Edited by Dcubed

I can’t decide whether I think that food looks great or disgusting. 

That guy had another video up of the merchandise they’re selling and I can already feel my bank account draining:

After Christmas in the UK got cancelled we made plans to go to Japan for New Year as they’d relaxed the travel restrictions between here and there. Now that COVID cases have spiked in Japan we’ve decided against it. Will have to align the next trip with this place being open - can’t wait to visit.

• Like 1

Oh yeah that food looks like it would be disgusting (as in, hella sugar) but its nice to look at.

Skimmed through that video as I didn't need to see a slow pan over the same products in different colours but an interesting range. Nothing jumped out at me that I'd want, but I probably would get some stationary/houseware kind of stuff just to get something.

Still gutted that it isn't really a Super "Nintendo" World, so much as a Super "Mario" World; but I aint gonna lie, it looks great!

Love the idea of a Mario Kart AR ride! (Even though I'd still much rather have DK's Minecart Carnage...)