NEurope
ReZourceman

My 30,000th Post

Yes. 30,000 individual brain turds have travelled from my mind, through my fingers and into your eyes.

I thought I'd do something special, seeing as N-Europe became a very important part of my life, and whilst I don't post as much anymore, the lasting effects literally touch my everyday life - there are several people I'm contacting every day and I've made some of my most favoured friends through dis place, ennet.

From the early days, the crazy massive thread bants; "How Was Your Day" used to be a thing, I believe. The rivalries and my arch-nemesis (Zechs may or may not agree, but having an arch-nemesis is a pretty cool thing, so respect to him for that).

I've known a lot of you for coming up to ten years. That's over a third of my life.

Of course, I decided to mark this occasion...or milestone by expressing my feelings in the only way I know how; in video form. So here is a collection of moments that I still have/access to/etc that I threw together.

A genuine thank you to all of you, I've made some incredible, incredible friendships and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

xxx

P.S. thanks to @MoogleViper for actually giving me a heads up about the post count.

Awesome video ReZ. Got to admit though, some of those shots felt like you were showing members who were no longer with us :p

(Also your piano skills have come on massively!)

It's crazy how long this place has been part of my life. Like... half of it!

Congrats on your milestone, I remember when "1000th post" threads were posted every few days and they were considered epic moments :p

Agreed with Happ though, your music choice makes it a bit sad, like your N-Europe funeral video or something. I'd like to join in Extra Life next time it happens and put the meet-ups back in my life :)

I'd like to join in Extra Life next time it happens and put the meet-ups back in my life :)

We are actually planning on expanding the Extra Life teams this year so we have multiple events going under the one team so its good to know there is interest.

Yeah definitely, and I offer up my house too, if that helps (Sheffield). Multiple rooms, spare beds, sofas etc. (assuming I'm still living here then, I might not be).

It shows up when you click on someone's profile, IE to PM them or leave a message on their page...

Either that or MoogleViper has a big chart on his wall that he updates every day, who knows.

Incidentally *checks my wall chart* @Ashley hit that marker a while ago and @Cube should be next! :p

It shows up when you click on someone's profile, IE to PM them or leave a message on their page...

Either that or MoogleViper has a big chart on his wall that he updates every day, who knows.

If you're going to PM someone you can just click on their name and select send PM, without having to into their profile. If you want to post on their wall you can do so without having to go into the statistics, where the post count lies.

I think your latter option is more probable :P

Congrats, ReZ! Definitely one of the N-E staples (despite your lack of postage of late). I can't believe you've been a member since the 70s. Those first 20 years must have been pretty lonely.

Bit worrying, that.

Incidentally *checks my wall chart* @Ashley hit that marker a while ago and @Cube should be next! :p

If you're going to PM someone you can just click on their name and select send PM, without having to into their profile. If you want to post on their wall you can do so without having to go into the statistics, where the post count lies.

I think your latter option is more probable :P

Actually it was when I made this post I followed the link to his profile to make sure I'd mentioned correctly (as I do whenever I mention somebody), and that was when I noticed.

But if that hadn't have happened then Outlook would have reminded me, as it does with all of your milestones.

Oh by the way, Shorty, your dentist appointment has been moved back to 15:00 on Wednesday.

Got to admit though, some of those shots felt like you were showing members who were no longer with us :p

If they don't post anymore then they're dead to me.

Just one of the many ways I'm better than ReZ 0530.png

It's amazing how much of the video I was actually present for, which has made me all emotional and junk. Love you guys.

giphy.gif

Nice video, I look forward to another 100 quality posts within your next 30,000 ;)

I actually miss Prov Donk and Comedy Rainbow. Bring them back please!

Congrats on 30,000 - I hope we meet someday!

I actually miss Prov Donk and Comedy Rainbow. Bring them back please!

Congrats on 30,000 - I hope we meet someday!

Ask and ye shall receive. (Although you have to put up with me being extra-dickie).

You'll have to start posting again more often though ReZ if you want to reach 40,000!

Congratulations ReZ. It has been a pleasure to meet many if you in real life as well as on the forum, all stand up chaps.

Why's you no on Destiny these days? :)

Congratulations ReZ. It has been a pleasure to meet many if you in real life as well as on the forum, all stand up chaps.

Why's you no on Destiny these days? :)

Got burned out, but I'll be back on House Of Wolves. Seeing as I've paid for it and all. :heh:

I think its probably time we brought back the post numbers on the left side of the forum. I tend to find it a lot harder to know who I should be looking down on for not posting as much as me these days.

That is an achievement, well done @ReZouceman on 30,000+ posts.