NEurope
Goron_3

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

I noticed you got a few pics of the hot ginger girl. That one was my favourite.

Pause the ninja video at 1:19. The one on the left was.my favourite.

Come on everyone, who was your favourite 16 year old girl?

Ninja: Extended Edition, last player not on a government list wins.

Edited by Shorty

Question:

How on earth does Ninja work?

(I can't figure it out..)

You take it in turns to make a move. A move has to be one motion, although I wouldn't say there was a strict definition of what one move actually is. The aim is to slap the back of the other players' hands to get them out. Defending player also gets to move to defend themselves. Last player in wins.

It's great to watch. The amount of spectators we end up getting is insane.

Edited by Goafer

We need a forum mugshot wall. Apart from a few, I don't know who anyone is haha.

I'll put one together when I next get a chance.

And here it is:

Montage.jpg

Are Marcamillian and Zell long lost brothers?

Hnnnnng, sexy as fuck, all of you.

Except Rummy.

Srs.

Not srs.

Semi srs.

Not srs. Woodbury.

It looks like Cube and Rummy have locked eyes in a loving gaze, and I'm just getting in the way.

Great work, Goafer. Excellent photography as per.

Written out of history.

Forever-Alone.png

@Marcamillian - Was it you who was talking about your friend's difficulty in curating a games museum? Was interested in hearing more about that because I think we went off on a tangent at the time. (if not it might have been Zell or Dcubed)

Oh you should have said hello - I was travelling back to Swindon with my mama having said goodbye to my sister in London.

Amazing. Incredible. Beautiful. What a post.

Here's the full Ninja Battle.

Amazing.

I just had to make this.

BRILLIANT. UTTERLY, UTTERLY BRILLIANT.

Unsurprising. :heh: Predictably she was also my favourite, though the one who won was also really cute.

And here it is:

Montage.jpg

I love it! :D

---

Anyway, this weekend was a blast! Thanks so much to @Zell for letting us stay at his place! And thanks to everyone who made it another great and memorable meet! :D

Great pics @Jimbob - great to see you again, and everyone else. Had an awesome weekend. Adding to the thanks again to @Zell for putting us up, hope we didn't leave too much tidying up for you. Next time, all of you come back up to Sheffield, mi casa es su casa.

Yes!! Everyone needs to come to Sheffield! There's loads of us up here too!

Also us Dee Dahs ought to arrange a mini meet!

Edited by Blade

That blondie was alright, you know...@MoogleViper, I thought you were in with her!

16, so legal in this country! No chance of jail, GO FOR IT MATE.

... I preferred the one who won ninja.

Who were these lovely looking ladies?

A group of teenagers were playing frisbee. It ended up way up in a tree. We went to stare and laugh, then one thing led to another.

Pause the ninja video at 1:19. The one on the left was.my favourite.

Come on everyone, who was your favourite 16 year old girl?

So you got none of those kids to join the forums? Or just the girls?

You'll all be singing the chorus!

After everyone left on Sunday, I swear my hangover hit me all at once. Felt completely shattered.

Many thanks to everyone who attended the meet this year and making it special. I have to admit that I was feeling extremely anxious on Friday morning, knowing that I was about to host 10 people from the internet for 2 days, but you are all a bunch of cool chaps and everything went pretty well in the end. It was great seeing some of you again and meeting others for the first time.

It was a great weekend all round. Looking forward to next year's meet-up. Who knows, maybe I'll host people again? We'll see.

Watched the ninja video, looks like great fun. Especially the 16 year old girls. Why was I not told about this?

After everyone left on Sunday, I swear my hangover hit me all at once. Felt completely shattered.

Many thanks to everyone who attended the meet this year and making it special. I have to admit that I was feeling extremely anxious on Friday morning, knowing that I was about to host 10 people from the internet for 2 days, but you are all a bunch of cool chaps and everything went pretty well in the end. It was great seeing some of you again and meeting others for the first time.

It was a great weekend all round. Looking forward to next year's meet-up. Who knows, maybe I'll host people again? We'll see.

Can't say enough how appreciative I'm sure we all were that you hosted everyone. I'd be very apprehensive about having so many strangers over too! Thank you :)

Us London lot should definitely meet up again some time, owe you a pint for sure!

You try taking a selfie with a camera that weighs over a kg and can't focus on anything closer than 1.4 metres.