NEurope
Goron_3

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

We need a forum mugshot wall. Apart from a few, I don't know who anyone is haha.

We need a forum mugshot wall. Apart from a few, I don't know who anyone is haha.

I'll put one together when I next get a chance.

Also, anyone in the photos who aren't already friends with me on Facebook, the link is in my sig. Feel free to add me and tag yourselves.

Edited by Goafer

Also, anyone in the photos who aren't already friends with me on Facebook, the link is in my sig. Feel free to add me and tag yourselves.

I wouldn't if I were you. Being friends with Goafer is just a constant stream of Candy Crush requests and photos of babies from his feed. And they weren't even his babies!!!

Edited by Happenstance

I wouldn't if I were you. Being friends with Goater is just a constant stream of Candy Crush requests and photos of babies from his feed. And they weren't even his babies!!!

Well, they weren't when I took the photos.

#PiedPiperofBanbury

(Also, who the fuck is Goater?)

WoodstrokeGoron'sBeard/10

Awesome, awesome pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time.

The meet was great, meeting everyone was brilliant and we had lots of sexy fun times at Zell's.

Just got home safe and arguably sound. Brilliant weekend everyone who came and massive massive props to @Zell for putting up with putting us up at his!

Looks like an amazing weekend! Laughed watching the Ninja video and some of the pictures. Hopefully we can make it next year as well. :)

That blondie was alright, you know...@MoogleViper, I thought you were in with her!

FTFY

#JailBait

16, so legal in this country! No chance of jail, GO FOR IT MATE.

... I preferred the one who won ninja.

Amazing. Incredible. Beautiful. What a post.

Here's the full Ninja Battle.

STOP PARKING THE BUS JIMBOB.

#ClassicMourinho

Yet another fantastic meet. Got home myself a few hours ago, absolutely knackered. Will get my photo's and thoughts sorted tomorrow, after some sleeps. Great photo's @Goafer, and that final game of Ninja was too sweet.

Who were these lovely looking ladies?

A group of teenagers were playing frisbee. It ended up way up in a tree. We went to stare and laugh, then one thing led to another.

Oh Jesus I just started to watch that video then realised it would have to wait until my lunch break because I wouldn't be able to stifle the laughter.

Uploaded my snaps, link is @Mr\-Paul, well done indeed. Was a great weekend none the less, that bar we went to was great.

Great pics @Jimbob - great to see you again, and everyone else. Had an awesome weekend. Adding to the thanks again to @Zell for putting us up, hope we didn't leave too much tidying up for you. Next time, all of you come back up to Sheffield, mi casa es su casa.