NEurope
Goron_3

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

Might be able to catch up with everyone in the evening on Saturday, depending on where you are.

Forecasts changed, will probably have rain but not until the evening now. However, not much in the way of sun as it's looking to be high teens temperature-wise.

Yeah, I can go on Friday and Saturday!

Didn't realise that you lived so close to me Zell, creepy! :o (I'm like 5-10 mins away from Cally station). I can bring tons of gaming junk with me then in that case! :D

So when and where exactly are we meeting? This thread is pretty confusing!

Shall we say Hyde Park for Noon on the Saturday?

It's gonna be so good. Will be good to meet you @Dcubed and hope you can make it Dwarf!

Shall we say Hyde Park for Noon on the Saturday?

Sounds good to me. What's happening on Friday though guys?

It's gonna be so good. Will be good to meet you @Dcubed and hope you can make it Dwarf!

Same! : peace:

Sounds good to me. What's happening on Friday though guys?

It can be if you want it to be. We'll have to use @Zell's room.

I like the sound of pillaging Moogle in Zells bedroom

We can do the pillaging on the Friday

7e96872e5e180547bfd09187febe1919.jpg

Won't make it to this one, need to save my money for other things these next few weeks, and stock up on sleep...

Sounds like we've got a little Islington N-E contingent going on here! That's 3 of us nearby, anyone else?

Put in a request for a table at Scenario for 7:30pm Saturday. Haven't heard anything back yet, will chase up again tomorrow if I haven't heard anything!

I don't know who I'm most excited about meeting!

I don't know who I'm most excited about meeting!

From the sounds of where things are going, I think it's probably Moogle ;)

10-15 people. You can just turn up anyway without a booking, but it's good to know we'll have some space reserved and a console to play there (each table in the gaming bit has a TV on the wall with a 360, then there's also a Wii U, PS4, and SNES in the room, plus a million boardgames), just got to make sure we get there on time otherwise they'll give our space away :)

I booked it for then because it tends to get quite busy later, especially on a Sat night. Didn't know what time people would be Hyde Park-ing until, and no-one gave any objection when I asked if that time was alright yesterday! Surely if we Hyde Park until 6ish, grab some food and head there, that'd be fine?

Happy to request it to be pushed back if a lot of people really think it's too early but they might not want to want to have a table unused until later in the eve - once you have a table it's pretty much yours for the whole evening. If people do want to go for like a sit down meal or something I'm sure some of us could head over there for half 7 with the rest joining once they've had food.

Sounds good to me. That way I get a chance to check it out without having to worry about missing the last train home.

I booked it for then because it tends to get quite busy later, especially on a Sat night. Didn't know what time people would be Hyde Park-ing until, and no-one gave any objection when I asked if that time was alright yesterday! Surely if we Hyde Park until 6ish, grab some food and head there, that'd be fine?

Happy to request it to be pushed back if a lot of people really think it's too early but they might not want to want to have a table unused until later in the eve - once you have a table it's pretty much yours for the whole evening. If people do want to go for like a sit down meal or something I'm sure some of us could head over there for half 7 with the rest joining once they've had food.

Sounds great :)

@Dcubed, a few of us are staying at @Zell's on Friday so we'll just be gaming at his place. I don't want to invite you on his behalf but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you turn up :)

Watch @The Bard struggle to climb a tree? And savour the moment his ego takes a dent

In my defense, there was an additional forty pounds of weight strapped to my abdomen since I had last tried it.

Also, I'm not coming this year being as I'm not actually in the country.

Yep I'm coming - may leave you at the juncture of heading to Loading to come back this way for the birthday that was supposed to be on Friday; plus side is I may well make it to Zell's on Friday night!

Rainy contingency I just thought the usual Red Lion - but I guess if you're going to Loading it could just be an earlier trip over there if people wanted.

Going to be extra busy on the weekend, as long as we avoid the areas where the VJ celebrations are going to be, we should be ok.

Btw, i'm still coming.

I'm so looking forward to this! :D My only element of stress right now is that I fly back quite early Sunday, so I'll probably need to leave the hotel before the rest of you guys.

Sunday, so I'll probably need to leave the hotel before the rest of you guys.

You know the "hotel" is Zell's house, right?