NEurope
Goron_3

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

Ahhh, that's not far from Meltdown where they do Smash some eves - had I known/realised I should have got in touch when I went up there!

Never realised there were Smash events so close to where I live. If you ever plan on going again I'll come along as well.

Cool, if it's ok with you @Zell would i be able to drop a bag up yours before heading to the meet?

You're welcome to, though you might want to check what station you're getting in to because my house is a bit off the beaten track. You can if you get here early enough though we will most likely be gone by about 11-12.

Never realised there were Smash events so close to where I live. If you ever plan on going again I'll come along as well.

Yep! Meltdown does Smash every monday iirc, think it's PM/Smash4 and Melee/Smash4 alternating weeks(so always Sm4sh, PM/Melee alternating). People ain't messing there though - no place for a filthy casual like me! Except spectating/being fodder that is.

I went to Meltdown last night - didn't realise they did Smash! Seemed like it's totally about League of Legends/WoW etc. Cool people there, though.

We also went to Scenario/Loading Bar in Stoke Newington where we played a lot of Smash/MK8. Maybe it'd be an idea to book a table there for the N-E Meet? It had awesome (but pricy) cocktails!

Newest_Menu-2.jpg

We better be getting some ninja in this mofo!

Efukt.

(please)

You're welcome to, though you might want to check what station you're getting in to because my house is a bit off the beaten track. You can if you get here early enough though we will most likely be gone by about 11-12.

I'm aiming to be in London for 9am, getting into Paddington. What's the nearest station to where you are, should be able to get somewhere near you by 10am

This gonna be so good.

5 player Mario Chase (Nintendo Land) must be done!

I should point out at this stage that the meet is actually happening in Hyde Park and not my house. :p

This gonna be so good.

5 player Mario Chase (Nintendo Land) must be done!

Bring it bruv, I don't have a copy of Nintendo Land.

Do you need any controllers, games, Wii remotes, batteries?

Zell has two GameCube controllers, I've got three. So we need a few more.

Yeah I'll bring mine :) And Nintendo Land + Wii motes.

Zell, do you have a Melee set up?

Btw guys, I'm trying to persuade @Retro_Link to turn up on Saturday. Help would be appreciated... :)

Lol @Goron_3, don't you try and peer pressure me :p

Don't make me send you another whatsapp audio message.

But seriously, do itttt. Such good fun last year :)

@Retro_Link, you should totally come. And get your cousin to come, too.

This totally sounds like @Retro_Link has a hot female cousin and you want her to come so you can hit on her.

Then I remembered that @Eddage is hawt, too. So, I guess everythingturnedoutbetterthanexpected.jpeg

Fucks sake, we'll have to come next year.

Fucks sake, we'll have to come next year.

N-Europe wedding meet-up!

Yo @Fierce_LiNk and @Eenuh, joking apart, avoid 1st October next year innit. Don't want invite overlaps.

CONGRATULASHIOATIONS DOE! GOOD WOORK WELL DONE MARRIAGE AMAZING EXCITEMENMT.