NEurope
Goron_3

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

I'm quite possibly not coming :( I have a lot of time booked off work in August already due to family stuff so if I do come it'll only be fore the day

I'm just curious, how many people need a hotel for Saturday. @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @Jimbob and @Goafer?

@Zell, how many people would you be willing to have on the Friday/Saturday?

Yes of course.

I may as well extend an invite to anyone cool who needs a floor/sofa to sleep on. I live in London now and have a pretty spacial living room so would be up for people coming over on the Friday or Saturday for drinks and shenanigans.

I would very much be interested in both a hotel Saturday-Sunday and Zell's floor/sofa/warm embrace Friday-Saturday.

I'm just curious, how many people need a hotel for Saturday. @Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @Jimbob and @Goafer?

@Zell, how many people would you be willing to have on the Friday/Saturday?

I'm going to say 7 as my absolute max for people sleeping over. I have 2 sofas and a futon, plus a space in my room in a double bed. Everyone else would have to sleep on the floor.

I will have to check on what my housemates are up to and confirm they're cool with me inviting over a bunch of weirdos from the internet ;), but they should be cool with it.

I would very much be interested in both a hotel Saturday-Sunday and Zell's floor/sofa/warm embrace Friday-Saturday.

You would be more than welcome, Danny.

Just started looking at train tickets, booked an early train on Saturday so i'll be around from 9:30am. Waiting to see if i can get a cheaper ticket for the return, so far it's full price. Would have thought booking early would save money

I'll be living in London from the 24th July... so I may be able to make my first appearance!

@Zell...what's your thinking on people coming round timewise? Would you take a tipsy me on payment of a bottle of your chosen spirit? Might be up in town on the Friday night and it'd probs be a laugh mixing it up with you guys the eve before then all heading hyde park together on Sat(ofc if space is tight give priority to others coming from afar)

Alright, I've procrastinated enough, let's try to organise this...

Friday Night:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Shorty

@Sheikah

@Rummy (possibly)

Saturday Night:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Jimbob

@Shorty

@Sheikah

Can people please confirm (those who haven't sent me PMs).

@Zell...what's your thinking on people coming round timewise? Would you take a tipsy me on payment of a bottle of your chosen spirit? Might be up in town on the Friday night and it'd probs be a laugh mixing it up with you guys the eve before then all heading hyde park together on Sat(ofc if space is tight give priority to others coming from afar)

Yeah mate, of course. I'm trying to get the Friday off work, so people can come round in the afternoon if necessary.

Man, I really want to do some special tings on the Saturday. Anyone got any ideas? Obviously things like Ninja have to happen, some kind of game too....but I want to do something....super sick.

Alright, I've procrastinated enough, let's try to organise this...

Friday Night:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Shorty

@Sheikah

@Rummy (possibly)

Saturday Night:

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@Jimbob

@Shorty

@Sheikah

Can people please confirm (those who haven't sent me PMs).

Yeah mate, of course. I'm trying to get the Friday off work, so people can come round in the afternoon if necessary.

Yeah man, thanks for having us over. :) Definitely up for staying at least 1 night if you'll have me!

The Friend Zone.

Also Zone 2

Where abouts are you as it happens? Nearest tube station?

Where abouts are you as it happens? Nearest tube station?

I live in Holloway, nearest tube is Caledonian Road (one stop up from King's Cross).

I live in Holloway, nearest tube is Caledonian Road (one stop up from King's Cross).

Ahhh, that's not far from Meltdown where they do Smash some eves - had I known/realised I should have got in touch when I went up there!

Cool, if it's ok with you @Zell would i be able to drop a bag up yours before heading to the meet?

For the second year in a row, despite me living in London, the goddamn meet is scheduled right when I'm away on vacation... you people really don't want me there, do you?

=/

For the second year in a row, despite me living in London, the goddamn meet is scheduled right when I'm away on vacation... you people really don't want me there, do you?

=/

tumblr_m6swtvLjye1qggyiio4_r1_250.gif