NEurope
Goron_3

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

Standard. Although bombshell; I'll only be staying for the Saturday. Dat wedding ain't gonna fund itself. #SuperScrimper

Every year you guys suggest other places and every year its held in London. Isnt is just about time to start calling the Summer Meet the "London Summer Meet"?

I'm sure I've recently defined it as such to pre-empt the classic progressing of the thread into varying different suggestions ;)

I don't think anyone who was at the first meet still comes, apart from ReZ und ich. I'll come and talk trash after drinking too much, as usual.

That's racist.

Standard. Although bombshell; I'll only be staying for the Saturday. Dat wedding ain't gonna fund itself. #SuperScrimper

Fucking, WHAT?!

dragonslayer.gif

I'm sure I've recently defined it as such to pre-empt the classic progressing of the thread into varying different suggestions ;)

That's racist.

Oh yeah, I think we only saw you for about half an hour though, and then you disappeared. I meant mostly the people that were there for three days and stayed at the hostel, most of whom haven't been on here for years.

Alright lads, let's get this ball rolling.

Availability Doc

Please put down your availability in the Google Doc and also let us know if you have a specific location preference. Otherwise we will assume that everyone wants to go to Hyde Park.

Alright lads, let's get this ball rolling.

Availability Doc

Please put down your availability in the Google Doc and also let us know if you have a specific location preference. Otherwise we will assume that everyone wants to go to Hyde Park.

A man who gets things done. I like your style.

@MoogleViper, I know it was you who changed the colour scheme in the doc. Come on, fess up!

@Goron_3, can you please link the doc to the first page for visibility? And while you're at it, put your availability down too!

Well that was weird. I was looking at the document and ReZ was typing. I didn't realise it updated live. I thought my PC was possessed.

I'm not sure when I can make it as the house move could take a while and I may be busy. Will try and make it whenever it may be though.

Thanks for filling in the spreadsheet everyone.

We got a few good options for dates. I think the two main options are:

25th July - Lots of people putting this as their preferred, although @The Bard might not be able to make it. @ReZourceman, just to clarify, is this the only date you can make?

15th August onwards - Mid August onwards looks pretty free for everyone. @MoogleViper, unless the operation goes horribly wrong, I'm sure you'll be able to attend. ;)

Thoughts/opinions?

I think 25th July is looking like the best option, just a couple of maybes but no definite nos. More likely to have good weather I'd say, wasn't the warmest last meet when it was a bit later (later in Aug).

Edited by Sheikah

Alright fess up; who edited my row?

EDIT: It happened on 8 May, 19:28.

...that doesn't make it any clearer.

Edited by MoogleViper

Updated!

Can't do the 25th but August 15th (or onwards) would be good. The weather in August would also be much better.

Edit: Just realised that everyone is free August 15th.

August is better for me, too. Better than going to London two weeks in a row again (the meet always seems to be the weekend after London Film and Comic Con).

August is better for me, too. Better than going to London two weeks in a row again (the meet always seems to be the weekend after London Film and Comic Con).

Yeah I'm scheduled to be in London 3-4 times over the next few weeks..would prefer the meet to be as late as possible.

@Zell and peeps, how does August 15th sound?

Thanks for filling in the spreadsheet everyone.

We got a few good options for dates. I think the two main options are:

25th July - Lots of people putting this as their preferred, although @The Bard might not be able to make it. @ReZourceman, just to clarify, is this the only date you can make?

15th August onwards - Mid August onwards looks pretty free for everyone. @MoogleViper, unless the operation goes horribly wrong, I'm sure you'll be able to attend. ;)

Thoughts/opinions?

I'm teaching abroad for a month or so starting mid June, so I might be back just before the 25th, but I might also not. I'm definitely free any time in August though so that one gets my vote.

I'm getting married on the 15th, so there goes all you guys' invites.

I'm getting married on the 15th, so there goes all you guys' invites.

Looks like we just found our date and location folks!