NEurope
Goron_3

N-Europe Summer Meet Up 2015 - Saturday 15th August

If it was in London, I might be able to go.

Depending on the date of course.

Every year you guys suggest other places and every year its held in London. Isnt is just about time to start calling the Summer Meet the "London Summer Meet"?

Every year you guys suggest other places and every year its held in London. Isnt is just about time to start calling the Summer Meet the "London Summer Meet"?

We met in Sheffield once!

I might come along, I don't really care where or when :)

But was that actually the Summer Meet thats usually done in July?

I vote for the Isle of Man, because fuck logic.

We should all to to Denmark.

I'd happily drive four Neuropeans to Denmark, if our resident Dane & Meet-Special-Guest actually posted anymore.... :(

Edited by Shorty

Definitely come! I'll go wherever too (at least in the UK).

I say it should be in Nottingham. :D

I actually think a Nottingham meet up would work quite well. It's cheap, reasonably easy to get to and there's a lot of places to grab food and drink. There are some decent parks too, one which includes Wayne Manor

But was that actually the Summer Meet thats usually done in July?

Yeah it was.

This is will be my first summer living in London so I would be a bit gutted if it got moved to somewhere else!

In all seriousness, I personally wouldn't mind going somewhere else if there was another strong alternative to London that ticked all the boxes. It's usually held in London though because it enables the greatest number of people to attend.

Yeah it was.

Obviously you guys went to the "Sheffield Summer NE Meet" then. You must be getting it confused with the "London Summer NE Meet" :p

Actually we had two meets that year, but I think it was a few months after the first proper one we'd ever had. It was still in the summer though, semantics are irrelevant anyway there's no rules or structure! If you want to come to Sheffield again, we've still got lots of parks :p

This is will be my first summer living in London so I would be a bit gutted if it got moved to somewhere else!

In all seriousness, I personally wouldn't mind going somewhere else if there was another strong alternative to London that ticked all the boxes. It's usually held in London though because it enables the greatest number of people to attend.

Yeah, to be fair, I have just looked at trains to Nottingham and that seems a fair trek for not...that much. I know London gets done again and again, but it seems to have a lot of forum members already here, the best public parks, and generally loads to do and worth the trip/stay.

I wouldn't mind but some of the people saying 'not London again' I don't recall even going to a London one to begin with. :heh:

Whatever the case though...it would be good to see you guys again!

I don't think anyone who was at the first meet still comes, apart from ReZ und ich. I'll come and talk trash after drinking too much, as usual.

I don't think anyone who was at the first meet still comes, apart from ReZ und ich. I'll come and talk trash after drinking too much, as usual.

If you're there, I'm there.

Boom.