NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
s3k

The Nintendo Revolution is going to be called the Horizon?

I like revolution but Horizon is actually quite a cool name. Of course its fake though.

You're kidding, right? No one remembers me posting how I thought that the Nintendo Horizon would be a cool name? I can't remember if it was on C-E or R-E, but I definitely made it. I can't be bothered finding the post, so you'll have to trust me on this one.

lol, i had to burst out in laughter because that's SOOOO fake :D

nevertheless give the guy the attention he wants ;)

Lol....its funny that people think if they put lots of noise on the picture, than they can trick people...

When will people stop doing that....(unless they have a 40-year-old camera and a very cheap scanner)

The name sucks, only an idiot would bother coming up with a stupid name and then make a picture (and dumbass logo) to go with it.

Sounds a bit awkward to me, and the logo isn't very convincing either. I think it'll be called better - the name sucks in any German-like language, so that'll be a hell marketing it.

The name sucks, only an idiot would bother coming up with a stupid name and then make a picture (and dumbass logo) to go with it.

Im starting to think you started off this rumour now :D

Back on topic, theres been a few valid points already here to prove this is fake. The most obvious is the picture of its menu is so cheap and can be easily done, theres no detail.

I officialy am becoming sick of blogs, so full of crap...

that looks like a really bad mock up of some 14 year old photo shop experimentation. i would like to state that this is 100% fake. if it isnt then i will come back to this page and post a picture of me eating a hat. or any other suggestions that i might get.

You're kidding, right? No one remembers me posting how I thought that the Nintendo Horizon would be a cool name? I can't remember if it was on C-E or R-E, but I definitely made it. I can't be bothered finding the post, so you'll have to trust me on this one.

Ya know what, I kinda think I do remember you saying that... freaky!

1. The "Horizon" word has "TM". No company can trade mark a singular non-invented word. That's why "Sega Saturn" was TM'd "Sega Saturn".

2. Nintendo has not filed anything with trademark offices for either "Horizon" or the "Z".

This is fake.

You're right.

Do U know any good site I can use for searchin for Ninty filed names?

Thanx and sorry 4 my English

Well, the bootup is kinda artistic...

Hope Nintendo will show screens a bit BEFORE E3...

It should and will remain being called: 'Nintendo Revolution'.

They can't change it now, surely? It's a revolution in the world of gaming! Keep it! So cool! :D

lol, check out the blog the blogger linked to..

Over the next few week, ill be udating this blog with more detail about the horizon. here i have new picture.

Lets clear this up

Big Tac is the name Horizon? Or something much better cause that name is SHIT

you don't have to ask BigTac to know that this isn't the final official name of the console codenamed Revolution. Period.

Sign in to follow this