NEurope
Shorty

Daredevil (2015 TV Series)

And done! Really liked it throughout the season, it had some really nice touches.

However, am I the only one disliking the red suit? The black one was way cooler!

So I've just finished watching Season 2...

Very surprised by how weak this felt compared to season 1. Very little build up across the season and many of the characters just started doing dumb stuff to advance the storyline.

Don't get me wrong, there were some amazing bits but it really feels like there much less directing and camera work going on this seasons (but lighting was great). It switches between talky bits and actiony bits and doesn't give you much else. Some of the dialogue scenes for character exploration were really laboured as well.

"Let's talk about the difference between Punisher and Daredevil's motivation in idiot proof bulletins for 15 minutes!"

"Let's painstakingly illustrate to the audience that Karen has needle completely missing from her moral compass!"

Some of the action scenes were incredible. Clearing the building with the chain was the highlight of the entire show for me and they pulled off quite a lot of the multi-man fight stuff that they were trying to do. It did start getting close to "what the fuck is going on" at points but I'll forgive that.

The ending though, jut generally was a wet fart. It just petered out, leaving the audience unsure about how they should feel about lots of topics. Are we meant to dislike Matt now? We know Punisher is meant to be an anti-hero but are we meant to think that he's kind of a pushover now too?

...Glad they redid the mask though :D

Im not going to read your spoiler yet but I am slowly working my way through season 2. I just finished watching episode 3 and it seems really good so far.

Just finished Season 2 as well. So many Easter Eggs which linked to other events in MCU.

The ending of episode 13 is so predictable but I love it anyway.

Bring the Luke Cage S1 on in this Sept.

Just started up Season 2 and have made it past episode 3 already.

Episode 3 was incredible.

That hallway fight with the chain was brutal. I loved it. Moar please.

It's a bit strange seeing Shane in this...sorry, John Bernthal. He's doing a great job so far and it's actually quite difficult not to side with him...in a way.

Just started up Season 2 and have made it past episode 3 already.

Episode 3 was incredible.

That hallway fight with the chain was brutal. I loved it. Moar please.

It's a bit strange seeing Shane in this...sorry, John Bernthal. He's doing a great job so far and it's actually quite difficult not to side with him...in a way.

He's definitely the best character in the series!

Er, the Kingpin would like a word.

Errrr.. I meant Season. I always mix them up! It's a British thing...

But still would run him close (or pip him!).