NEurope
Cube

LEGO Dimensions (NFC Figures)

Basically, yeah.

You'll need a character from each franchise to access all the ingame content, though, as each character gives you access to the world hub based on their respective franchises.

So if you want to see all the content the game has to offer, you'd need all six Level Packs, both of the wave 1 Team Packs (Jurassic World & Scooby-Doo) plus the Wicked Witch (The Wizard of Oz), a Ninjago and a Chima Fun pack.

Is that with a constant interaction of the model? So if I took the Portal set to a friend's house to use on their game, it would unlock the Aperture shizzle for them to come back to whenever without needing any of the models again?

I'm caving. Getting it on Friday when I go get my Zoroark.

Starter Pack

Doctor Who Pack

Back to the Future Pack

Portal Pack

Simpsons Pack

Maybe Scooby Doo

Money = gone

Getting them at Smyths so I at least save some cash.

I'm caving. Getting it on Friday when I go get Zoroark.

Quick Question, I'm assuming this is the Sludge Bomb Zoroark, and if so, would it be possible to pass Sludge Bomb on through breeding?

I'm wondering whether it'll be worth my time. If I can't pass the move on to a Zorua, then I won't bother.

Quick Question, I'm assuming this is the Sludge Bomb Zoroark, and if so, would it be possible to pass Sludge Bomb on through breeding?

I'm wondering whether it'll be worth my time. If I can't pass the move on to a Zorua, then I won't bother.

It is and you can't

Getting them at Smyths so I at least save some cash.

If you don't mind waiting a few more days for delivery then most of the level packs are cheaper if you import from one of the european amazon sites. You can get BttF, Scooby and Simpsons from France delivered for under £60 for example.

If you don't mind waiting a few more days for delivery then most of the level packs are cheaper if you import from one of the european amazon sites. You can get BttF, Scooby and Simpsons from France delivered for under £60 for example.

Oooh. I may do that

Isn't delivery and customs a bitch though?

Edited by Serebii

Got my wave one haul in today. Wii U starter set, Portal, Simpsons and Back to the Future packs for now. Consider me in for the long haul - may TT Games and LEGO have mercy on my wallet.

Oooh. I may do that

Isn't delivery and customs a bitch though?

That price was including the delivery, and like Mr-Paul said you don't have to worry about customs charges within the EU. I've ordered from Amazon France, Germany, Spain and Italy and never had any issues other than Royal Mail managing to lose one of my orders, but the Amazon help team were excellent and there is an English option available. Just make sure you choose to pay in pounds and not euros as your bank will probably charge you a fee otherwise.

£72.99 for the base pack!??!! Thank god I have no interest in lego, brutal!!

£99 in GAME. Smyths had it cheap

£99 in GAME. Smyths had it cheap

That is mental!!! Amiibo and Infinity is enough for me!

Still need to open and give my haul a go. I'm actually a bit afraid of loving it.

The price of this is borderline insanity. When you break it down... one of the £15 packs with a character and vehicle literally contains a Minifigure worth £2.50 and a Mixel amount of bricks that would normally cost £3.00. Oh, and a hyper expensive NFC thingie that probably costs like... a whole quid. Even with LEGO tax those packs are probably still a fiver too expensive.

They seem to be chucking loads of exclusive accessories and printed bricks in too which is just damn cruel... This approach is gonna eat the money of the AFOL community for a long time. It's devious, it's greedy and it's goddamn genius from business perspective.

How long until they release some sorta amiibo style device to fake out the NFC accessory?

Edited by Guy

Still need to open and give my haul a go. I'm actually a bit afraid of loving it.

The price of this is borderline insanity. When you break it down... one of the £15 packs with a character and vehicle literally contains a Minifigure worth £2.50 and a Mixel amount of bricks that would normally cost £3.00. Oh, and a hyper expensive NFC thingie that probably costs like... a whole quid. Even with LEGO tax those packs are probably still a fiver too expensive.

They seem to be chucking loads of exclusive accessories and printed bricks in too which is just damn cruel... This approach is gonna eat the money of the AFOL community for a long time. It's devious, it's greedy and it's goddamn genius from business perspective.

How long until they release some sorta amiibo style device to fake out the NFC accessory?

Yeah, I am very unlikely to get more, even if it means that I won't 100% the game.

Thank god for the "Hire-A-Hero" thing they patched in though. Means you can use those characters, for a cost of studs.

Done the Doctor Who pack. Loved it all, so much

WVW69ijcEnUuF-PbQ8WVW69ijcBiwCCdFsDZ

Of course, suppose it makes sense, wearing a bit thin. I hope the ears are a bit less conspicuous this time.

WVW69ijdWmgkH11dXb

You were fantastic, and you know what? So was I!

WVW69ijdTnU5hDhYPc

"I don't want to go"

WVW69ijdKgcsApGxWo

"I'll not forget one line of this; I swear. I'll always remember when the Doctor was me."

WVW69ijdREohUERpdm

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost

WVW69ijy5Rk4etamqX

Really am enjoying this game. Not fond of the fact I'm locked out of other worlds still, but enjoying it nonetheless :)

The Benny, Emmet and Bad Cop fun packs are all currently £5 each on Amazon UK. Worth that just for the Lego, so hopefully they honour it.

Found a TARDIS spot in one of the levels I was doing, and it lead me here

WVW69ij_VhMs64mj4L

Love it.

A purported leak of "Year 2"

Sonic the Hedgehog

Harry Potter

The Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them

Adventure Time

Ghostbusters Reboot

Mission Impossible

Teen Titans

The Goonies

Powerpuff Girls

I've yet to buy any expansions but that will probably be the one to wrangle me in.

Also, i'm intrigued to see how a Lego Sonic will look and work.

I'd rather hear of a price drop out of fear since Disney dropped out of this type of market, its exceptionally irksome how the better levels are locked behind a paywall

Also, i'm intrigued to see how a Lego Sonic will look and work.

I imagine a regular minifigure body with a moulded head (like the current Disney minifigure range). He may have a back piece, but I'm not sure if they'll do two custom pieces for one figure.