NEurope
The Peeps

Xpert Eleven Season 35

Thanks chaps! Stoked to have finally, finally won it. Somewhat anticlimactic ending compared to the last few season title races though!

2vrwspk.png

IN YO FACE TALESY!!

A bit gutted that Caltech, Nashwan and co from the other league will be up next season, else I'd have thought I'd have a couple more seasons at the top in this team, with the youth I have coming through.

Nonetheless - bring it on!!

Feel sorry for anyone relegated this season - no room for error in the lower league - I was talking to Roger about how it could be hard work avoiding double demotion!

6 years ago yesterday I joined Xpert Eleven and I have really enjoyed my time playing this game. Throughout my Sixth Form, Uni and the past year I have always looked forward to Tuesday/Friday for N-E match day particularly for forum threads and friendly rivalry. However after 27 seasons, 464 matches, 306 million in Sponsorship money, the odd cup/league trophy it's time for me to hang up my boots.

It's been awesome being a part of this :) I feel a bit bad that some of my VIP from the raffle is going to waste so I've bought 2x 3 month memberships that Lylat is free to give out.

Farewell!

I'm sorry to see you go, yours is one of the oldest teams in the league! You're welcome back any time of course and thanks for the VIP donations, you didn't have to do that :)

6 years ago yesterday I joined Xpert Eleven and I have really enjoyed my time playing this game. Throughout my Sixth Form, Uni and the past year I have always looked forward to Tuesday/Friday for N-E match day particularly for forum threads and friendly rivalry. However after 27 seasons, 464 matches, 306 million in Sponsorship money, the odd cup/league trophy it's time for me to hang up my boots.

It's been awesome being a part of this :) I feel a bit bad that some of my VIP from the raffle is going to waste so I've bought 2x 3 month memberships that Lylat is free to give out.

Farewell!

Always a sterling competitor and a legend of the Elite League. We'll miss you!

If you're game I'd be up for ending the season with a final Words with Winston with you looking back on your career?

Always a sterling competitor and a legend of the Elite League. We'll miss you!

If you're game I'd be up for ending the season with a final Words with Winston with you looking back on your career?

Yup happy to do so.

Yup happy to do so.

Ahh will get these done at some point!

I notice there's a new SQ - long passes and crosses - that two of my players have been given. Good stuff!

New season this time next week!

Ahh will get these done at some point!

I notice there's a new SQ - long passes and crosses - that two of my players have been given. Good stuff!

New season this time next week!

I have 2 more questions to answer on mine :)