NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
wooks63

Purchased 3DS theme but not showing

I've just purchased the Yoshi's Springtime Siesta theme for my New 3DS. It said it downloaded successfully, but it's not showing in the list of available themes. I can't see how I can try deleting it and re-downloading it, or how to fix it.

Has anyone else had this before and know how to fix it?

I would add that, before I could buy it, I had to install an update, so my 3DS is fully up to date.

Thanks

I've just purchased the Yoshi's Springtime Siesta theme for my New 3DS. It said it downloaded successfully, but it's not showing in the list of available themes. I can't see how I can try deleting it and re-downloading it, or how to fix it.

Has anyone else had this before and know how to fix it?

I would add that, before I could buy it, I had to install an update, so my 3DS is fully up to date.

Thanks

To delete the theme, in the theme menu click the wrench in the upper right corner, there's an option to delete themes there. See if it shows up. You should be able to redownload it from the theme shop after.

If you go in theme shop, scroll down to purchased themes, does it appear in that list?

I've looked and it doesn't show up in the list of themes to delete. I've actually deleted some other themes in case I've got too many.

When I go to the theme shop it says it's purchased and there's no option to download or re-download it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK, I've found out what's happened.

The theme is available, but Nintendo has got the name wrong! It's showing as ACNL: Bunny Day, although the icon is actually a Yoshi Egg. My guess is that they copied this theme and updated the graphics but forgot to change its display name!

Sign in to follow this