NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct - April 1st - 11pm BST

Have there been any rumours at all of new 3DS game announcements? (I mean games that only work on the new 3DS). Trying to decide if I should buy one or not but the sale ends tonight so I cant wait to watch the Direct.

I don't think there are any that are exclusive to the New 3DS that I am aware of, even in rumour form.

I guess a lot of games might just be better with the new 3DS - Monster Hunter 4 had better textures I believe.

Any of a new Advance Wars, F Zero, Waverace, Excitbike (bike, not Truck, or bots, or bugs) would make me incredibly happy. Not happening though.

Anyone else beginning to think that leak may be true after all :) They said 1st, when they're usually on Wednesdays....

N64 Virtual console, SMash/Mario Kart DLC, more amiibo, splatoon details and release dates for what we know. One surprise announcement

Kojima has joined Nintendo. Bombs dropped.

Next Zelda is now being directed by Kojima.

Disappointment ensues when the first hour of the next Zelda is spent reading green text :(

if that actually happened....i think my head would explode and the gaming community at large would implode

Can't believe were getting one on April Fools day...head mashing

I think I'll just leave the new 3DS and take the risk that nothing I want will be announced tomorrow as new 3DS only.

I'll keep my expectations low: all I want is for them to make another game where you play as a mole that can suplex bowling balls into the sun.

I mean, is that too much to ask?

Kojima has joined Nintendo. Bombs dropped.

Next Zelda is now being directed by Kojima.

Disappointment ensues when the first hour of the next Zelda is spent reading green text :(

Good stuff! I'll finally get voice acting in a Zelda game. :D

Good stuff! I'll finally get voice acting in a Zelda game. :D

"David Hayter makes his triumphant return to a Kojima game as.....Princess Zelda!"

Splatoon date/info/trailer

Puzzle & Dragon date/info/trailer

Yoshi date/info/trailer

Mario Kart DLC date/info/trailer

Smash Bros DLC date/info/trailer

Pokemon Rumble World date/info/trailer

New Amiibo

Cheeky surprise or two ( hopefully one being my VC wish )

Most of these seem highly likely and will make for some good viewing. :yay:

This is pretty much what I'm expecting, but i'd love a surprise or two to come out of it. My crazy out-there predictions: A Super Mario RPG 2 made in conjunction with square-enix, Power Stone 3 from Capcom and a Mario 64 HD remake.

All aboard the hype train!!!! :yay::yay:

hypetrain.gif

All aboard the hype train!!!!

This is pretty much what I'm expecting, but i'd love a surprise or two to come out of it. My crazy out-there predictions: A Super Mario RPG 2 made in conjunction with square-enix, Power Stone 3 from Capcom and a Mario 64 HD remake.

hypetrain.gif

Beetch, please

3iys6.jpg

Edited by Sheikah

We know what's in the Direct. We got the text only version yesterday.

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1744205&postcount=10138

If it is as was in that leak then God help that German NOE worker because they warned him on the phone prior not to do it.

"We don't know who you are. We don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, we can tell you we don't have money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills, skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you let our Direct go now, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will kill you."

We know what's in the Direct. We got the text only version yesterday.

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1744205&postcount=10138

If it is as was in that leak then God help that German NOE worker because they warned him on the phone prior to it.

"We don't know who you are. We don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, we can tell you we don't have money. But what we do have are a very particular set of skills, skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make us a nightmare for people like you. If you let our Direct go now, that'll be the end of it. We will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will kill you."

You do know that's fake, right? The creator admitted it.

You do know that's fake, right? The creator admitted it.

I admitted no such thing. :D

CHOO CHOO motherfuckers.

Next amiibo wave and details of the Smash/MK8 DLC would be plenty for me. Anything else is a massive bonus.

Hope America gets the regular New 3DS.

Nintendo Direct Predictions & Rumors - Discussion (April 2015)

11pm? I'm too old for this shit.

Lol, anyone want to reply who isnt already on my ignore list?

Rumours aren't worth shit when it comes to Nintendo stuff apparently.

"The following Nintendo Direct will contain 20 announcements. Some of them will be real and some of them will be fake. We hope you enjoy speculating!" ;)

"The following Nintendo Direct will contain 20 announcements. Some of them will be real and some of them will be fake. We hope you enjoy speculating!" ;)

Well clearly any new Wii U game announcements will need to be taken with a pinch of salt ;)

Beyond Good & Evil 2 an exclusive and fully funded by Nintendo? Maybe they'll save that for E3 though...

Some new game with loads of Amiibo stuff.

Beyond Good & Evil 2 an exclusive and fully funded by Nintendo? Maybe they'll save that for E3 though...

Some new game with loads of Amiibo stuff.

If Ubisoft were to do anything it would be much more likely to be this.Though both are highly unlikely.

bono-zombie.jpg

They should announce a price drop of €50 for the Wii U. But they won't.

The buzz and positivity is a delight to see in this thread!

I reckon @Hero\-of\-Time's prediction list is about right, hopefully a nice new first party 3DS title revealed. There's also that strange looking Project Treasure Wii U game they announced from Bandai Namco in the last Direct, free-to-play action game or some such.

The next 22 hours I expect will be full of false rumours given the day that's in it right up until the Direct airs. I still haven't dismissed that German NOE leak. Already a few things from it have proved correct though nothing earth shattering.