NEurope
Happenstance

Batman: Arkham Asylum & City Remastered

Ahhh, yes please!!

I haven't played this series yet despite having Arkham Asylum on my PS3 waiting to play.

But I'd buy it again along with Arkham City on PS4 when I get one!

Red Dead Redemption,

Mass Effect Trilogy, next please.

Mass Effect Trilogy with all the DLC packed in is all I want from remasters at the moment. I tried playing through the entire experience again on PC but getting all the DLC together was more than I was willing to pay and because its done through Bioware Points they never seemed to go on sale.

Not sure if I want to get the Asylum and City again though I'll buy that Arkham Knight. Gonna wait and see what new contents Rocksteady might add into those remastered games at this year's E3.

Mass Effect Trilogy with all the DLC packed in is all I want from remasters at the moment. I tried playing through the entire experience again on PC but getting all the DLC together was more than I was willing to pay and because its done through Bioware Points they never seemed to go on sale.

Same here. Especially if they add the DLC into the game in a more natural way, so it feels like a proper part of the game.

Also, I believe that the PC version has no controller support for some strange reason, so adding this would be great.

Same here. Especially if they add the DLC into the game in a more natural way, so it feels like a proper part of the game.

Also, I believe that the PC version has no controller support for some strange reason, so adding this would be great.

Yeah controller support came in with ME3 on PC.

What about Origins? Seems odd to not have all three

Still I can just get the pc version

Im not suprised Origins isnt there. Rocksteady didnt make it and have made a point of calling Arkham Knight the completion of the trilogy.

Probably to give time for the sales for the Arkham remasters to get a few sales under the belt as it were (possibly if it's true they are getting a remaster). I'm happy for the delay, it's only a few weeks and gives more time for Witcher 3 playtime.

Such awesome games. I'm not interested in getting them again but those who never played them in the first instance are in for a huge treat.

FFS! I haven't even finished City on Wii U yet and they're already releasing a "remastered version"

In a couple the of years when developers have got to grips with the new systems are we going to start seeing "remastered" versions of games already on the system as they can squeeze another 2% of graphics out of it.

FFS! I haven't even finished City on Wii U yet and they're already releasing a "remastered version"

Not really their fault thats its taking you ages to complete the game!

Its been 6 years since Asylum anyway and while its not really necessary, I think remastered releases like this are ok when they are basically being used to compliment a new release in the series. This way people can enjoy the whole trilogy on just one console.

In a couple the of years when developers have got to grips with the new systems are we going to start seeing "remastered" versions of games already on the system as they can squeeze another 2% of graphics out of it.

Arkham City came out 4 years ago dude...

Nintendo just ported Xenoblade to 3DS to allow new gamers to experience it, and in the run up to Xenoblade Chronicles X. That came out a couple of years ago and is actually getting a downgrade with this re-release.

Hyped to have an HD Arkham Trilogy, having not played them.

I'm...really happy with this actually. The thought did cross my mind that the two previous games are on last gen systems and Arkham Knight is new gen. I'd love to be able to go through all three on one system, especially as I've never played Asylum.