NEurope

In just a few hours...I still remember the one in 1999. Selfies were virtually unheard of in those days and there's reports saying that taking one can be potentially dangerous.

View it safely chaps! And don't miss it. There won't be another for 11 years.

Surely it's only dangerous to those stupid enough to be facing the wrong way for a selfie?

I'm eager to see if I'll see anything. Looks very cloudy right now.

Surely it's only dangerous to those stupid enough to be facing the wrong way for a selfie?

Most people that take selfies then? :indeed:

I remember being terrified in the 1999 one because I was told I'd go blind if I looked at it. I was 10 at the time and that just made me scared to look outside at all haha!

It's cloudy and rainy here in Ireland, in some parts the clouds have broken. Yesterday there wasn't a cloud in the sky, just bad luck.

Clouds and rain over here :blank:

Well, I've seen the last eclipse as a kid and wasn't impressed :laughing:

[ATTACH]3813[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3814[/ATTACH]

No clouds here!

It's great watching this and being tricked into learning astronomy. :p Really interesting facts.

Wondered why it seemed a bit dark out about half hour ago. Woulda been no good anyway, solid grey sky here sadly :(

I saw jack shit. It was cloudy when I looked and now it's clear blue skies. WTF!

Wouldn't you know it, the sun came out half an hour too late and is beaming away now. You sun of a b1tch!

Actually got a pretty decent look at it on a couple of occasions. There were a few thin layers of clouds which made it possible to basically look right at it.

It was really cloudy in Glasgow but it did peek through for a little bit. Awesome to see.

The best part was the cyclist who stopped in the middle of the road and brought her iPad out to take a photo of it.

My dad took another great photo over in Wales.

[ATTACH]3816[/ATTACH]

I forgot about this and was asleep when it happened :p According to facebook it was too cloudy in my area to really see anything though so I'm not too fussed