NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wii

Pixels (Movie)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYmWApVVA_I&t=98

When intergalactic aliens misinterpret video-feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war against them, they attack the Earth, using the games as models for their various assaults. President Will Cooper (James) has to call on his childhood best friend, '80s video game champion Sam Brenner (Sandler), now a home theater installer, to lead a team of old-school arcaders (Dinklage and Gad) to defeat the aliens and save the planet.

Pixels trailer courtesy of Columbia Pictures.

I used to love Adam Sandler. I found his comedies quite funny when I didn't realize that they were all the same.

Now...this just looks like a typical Sandler movie :blank: He really should play more roles like he did in Reign Over Me and Punch Drunk Love.

Anyway, movie looks ass. A different cast could've made this better.

I'll watch it, sure, but it really looks bad. Then again, I've never liked Adam Sandler, just as I've never liked Jennifer Aniston. There's just something about them as actors that makes me dislike them.

Love Adam Sandler. Me and the lads go and see all of his movies and the cinema and this will be no different. Day 1. :bowdown:

I love all the little nods and cameos that he puts into his films. I remember when we seen Blended at the flicks and 10 second Tom came on the screen we all cheered. Same thing when Alexis Arquette appeared at the baseball game. No one else had a clue why we were cheering. Filthy casuals. :D

I used to love Adam Sandler. I found his comedies quite funny when I didn't realize that they were all the same.

Now...this just looks like a typical Sandler movie :blank: He really should play more roles like he did in Reign Over Me and Punch Drunk Love.

Anyway, movie looks ass. A different cast could've made this better.

I'm not so sure about that it looks like absolute ass to me not sure anyone could save i.

Oh, and this film had better have Tom Sawyer by Rush in it. It's the ultimate song for saving the world via a video game.

Did anybody catch the "UNLOCK LADY LISA at DOJOQUEST.COM" image in the trailer? It's right at 1:38 and was hard to freeze the exact image, it only flashes for a fraction of a second.

http://www.dojoquest.com/

Edited by Wii

PIXELS - Official Trailer #2 (HD) - July 24th

Well, this trailer wasn't that bad.

Might end up watching it. But probably only when it's out on BluRay and cheap to get.

Anti-piracy firm for Adam Sandler's Pixels is being a little heavy-handed

The anti-piracy firm hired by Columbia Pictures to take down illegal copies of Adam Sandler's new comedy Pixels have perhaps been a little heavy-handed.

Entura International has handed Vimeo a series of copyright takedowns based solely on the fact that the videos use the word 'pixels' in their titles, Torrent Freak reports.

Of course, there are many videos and files out there containing the film's title, 'pixels' not being an uncommon term to see online.

Several indie film productions have been affected by the situation, as well as an award-winning short film, an art-focused NGO and a royalty-free stock footage company.

A huge number of other works have been taken down by Vimeo as a result of Entura's order, and the creators of those videos now have a strike on their account, as well as no longer having their work online.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a662722/anti-piracy-firm-for-adam-sandlers-pixels-is-being-a-little-heavy-handed.html

Illegal copies of an Adam Sandler film, eh?

He should feel pleased that there's somebody out there who wants to see his films at all.

Illegal copies of an Adam Sandler film, eh?

He should feel pleased that there's somebody out there who wants to see his films at all.

I totally used to love Adam Sandler films like Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer but I probably haven't seen any of his work from the last decade or so.. which may be a good thing :shakehead

Sign in to follow this