NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Rumble World

So, I ended up getting to level 50 last night, unlocking the final balloon and defeating the final areas. I was expecting the credits to roll after that but I didn't get anything. Seeing as there was no actual title screen I suppose its quite fitting there isn't a credits scene either.

Not sure if I can be bothered to find another 300 Pokemon. I unlocked all the balloons and played all the levels. I may just call it a day now.

Have you done all the King's Challenges? That's where credits come in I think.

Yeah, you won't get to the credits without completing the story. :P

They're definitely there, though.

Yeah, you won't get to the credits without completing the story. :P

They're definitely there, though.

There's a story? :D

Well that sucks as I only get 1 mission off the king per day. I wonder if I can just fire the 3DS clock forward and it will give out another...

You can unlock the next missions ahead of time if your rank is high enough, can't you? I think rank 50 is enough to power through... over half of them, at least.

You can unlock the next missions ahead of time if your rank is high enough, can't you? I think rank 50 is enough to power through... over half of them, at least.

I reached 50 last night but haven't really bothered with the king missions. I think i've only done 6 or so. I checked after I done one yesterday but I there was still no ! on the door or new mission to be tackled.

Yup. You were right. I completely missed the option to do this. It's just below the kings main request. I figured that when there was no exclamation point appearing that no new missions were available, but that isn't the case. You simply have to talk to the king and select the bottom option. No idea how I missed that. :D

Thanks for the heads up!