NEurope
Serebii

Pokémon Rumble World

An extra hand @VsPhoenix, if you're still playing :)

Yep, nearly there now actually. Should be able to get the Plasma Balloon this week, then just the Legend one to go. The Lucky Balloon is a nice bonus too, surprised it was free. I did wonder if they'd relax the restrictions a bit given they did the same with Shuffle a while back, although it's taken so long to get to this point that half of me would rather have finished the game without the extra help!

I was really not expecting a content update for this game. Well, not one before adding Hoopa, at least. Pretty nice (although completely useless for me, having already caught all 719).

If only they'd add a stage where everything dropped, like, ten times more money... Or a store where you could sell Diamonds for money. Now THAT would be useful. :)

Indeed. I've been expecting a Hoopa update for ages and the Lucky Balloon seems perfect for it since it has random unconnected levels which could easily have been explained by Hoopa's portals.

How was Meowth your final capture??

How was Meowth your final capture??

It's my favourite Pokémon, so I specifically saved it for last so it could feature in my Miiverse post. :p

It's my favourite Pokémon, so I specifically saved it for last so it could feature in my Miiverse post. :p

Much respect, especially considering the amount of accidental pickups that happen.

Whoa! I just noticed that my prayers have been answered! Pokémon now drop about 3 to 3,3 times more money than before the update!!

BEST! UPDATE!! EVER!!!

I had no idea there was an update. Not 100% it yet, but haven't played in a while other than to get my 20+ diamonds a day. Building up to buy EVERYTHING.

Made it to 719! :yay:

WVW69ibGrVodNDbdwj

Just several million forms to go... :blank:

Congrats :)

Does it bug you to have the 9/10 to get to Rank 80 as much as it bugs me?

Why didn't they just add Hoopa in when they added the patch

The thing that's bugging me at the moment is still only having 56/57 fire types, but 120/119 water types. I assume the extra water type is from having a water Arceus, but if having the Arceus form pushes you to +1, that still means I'm missing a fire type? :confused:

Have you got Sunny Castform, Heat Rotom and both Darmanitan forms?

I'm currently stuck waiting for Deerling and Sawsbuck. Should've remembered to get the Summer and Autumn forms back in June and July...

Have you got Sunny Castform, Heat Rotom and both Darmanitan forms?

Thanks, it's sunny castform I'm missing. Now I just need to catch one...

I thought I'd give this thread a bump because the retail version of this comes out this month.

From those of you who have played the free to play version, would you recommend the retail release?

I thought I'd give this thread a bump because the retail version of this comes out this month.

From those of you who have played the free to play version, would you recommend the retail release?

If you liked Rumble games, sure. It's good to have constant free PokéDiamonds and all the refuelling etc. reduced to 1 PokéDiamond (though you may still have to buy those discounts in the store)

The retail release is out today in Europe

CZUOtsEWYAAGTA7.jpg:large

Anyone getting it? If so, why are you getting it over the download?

I've been considering picking it up just because like having physical copies whenever possible, though I assume you can't transfer save data from the download to the retail version. I guess I could use it to StreetPass with one of my spare 3DSes (I'm still so far from that 999 StreetPass present... but I really want it for completion purposes!), so at least it wouldn't be a complete waste.

Buuut as said I'm only considering it. Gotta check how expensive it is around here first...

I've been considering picking it up just because like having physical copies whenever possible, though I assume you can't transfer save data from the download to the retail version. I guess I could use it to StreetPass with one of my spare 3DSes (I'm still so far from that 999 StreetPass present... but I really want it for completion purposes!), so at least it wouldn't be a complete waste.

Buuut as said I'm only considering it. Gotta check how expensive it is around here first...

Indeed, you can't transfer the data.

I started playing this tonight. Just reached level 15 and unlocked the Diamond & Pearl balloons.

I quite like the different things you can buy that help your team out. Stuff like the wobbly and wealthy trees will come in handy. What I don't like is not being able to select the level I want. Stupid roulette system!

I started playing this tonight. Just reached level 15 and unlocked the Diamond & Pearl balloons.

I quite like the different things you can buy that help your team out. Stuff like the wobbly and wealthy trees will come in handy. What I don't like is not being able to select the level I want. Stupid roulette system!

That soon becomes a thing of the past.

Soon you'll get the Timing Stop and will be able to buy the Timing Stop VIP Card. This means you can press X on the Roulette which slows it down to get the stage you want. It costs one PokéDiamond to do so.

I put some more time into this last night and got a little bit played before work this morning. I've managed to reach level 25 and unlocked the Fairy and Dark balloons.

I just noticed this morning that the game doesn't even have a title screen! It starts with a loading screen and then you are instantly in your town. Talk about slapping a game together for a retail release.

I still don't like the stage selection process. I just want to select the freaking stage that I want! It obviously comes down to its free to play roots but it really shouldn't be in the retail release as it adds nothing to the game. It honestly feels like Chibi-Robo, where the stage selection was also decided by a roulette spin. It cheapens the game in the sense that it creates a false level of longevity.

I'm also not a fan of having the game randomly dish out stars, which then gives you an opportunity to catch a more rare Pokemon. Luckily this doesn't bother me too much as I doubt the game will hold me long enough to care about catch every Pokemon.

Gameplay is as it's always been, shallow, mindless fun. I'm enjoying it but the original game is still my favourite and I don't think this will do anything to change that.

I put some more time into this last night and got a little bit played before work this morning. I've managed to reach level 25 and unlocked the Fairy and Dark balloons.

I just noticed this morning that the game doesn't even have a title screen! It starts with a loading screen and then you are instantly in your town. Talk about slapping a game together for a retail release.

I still don't like the stage selection process. I just want to select the freaking stage that I want! It obviously comes down to its free to play roots but it really shouldn't be in the retail release as it adds nothing to the game. It honestly feels like Chibi-Robo, where the stage selection was also decided by a roulette spin. It cheapens the game in the sense that it creates a false level of longevity.

I'm also not a fan of having the game randomly dish out stars, which then gives you an opportunity to catch a more rare Pokemon. Luckily this doesn't bother me too much as I doubt the game will hold me long enough to care about catch every Pokemon.

Gameplay is as it's always been, shallow, mindless fun. I'm enjoying it but the original game is still my favourite and I don't think this will do anything to change that.

To be fair, the download version lacked a title screen too :p

As I said, you can remove the roulette by using Timing Stop :)

Edited by Serebii

So I'm sitting playing this and just nabbed Mewtwo on my first try. I decided to share this catch with Miiverse only to find I can't. The Miiverse community is there but I can't access it. I guess it's either a New 3DS thing or it doesn't work with the retail release. Either way, it sucks!

So I'm sitting playing this and just nabbed Mewtwo on my first try. I decided to share this catch with Miiverse only to find I can't. The Miiverse community is there but I can't access it. I guess it's either a New 3DS thing or it doesn't work with the retail release. Either way, it sucks!

Hmm that's actually very odd.

Just reached rank 40. The Lucky Balloon + a set of Gutsy Pokemon has made catching Pokemon a lot easier.

I'm gonna try and reach rank 45 before the night is over.....

Just reached rank 40. The Lucky Balloon + a set of Gutsy Pokemon has made catching Pokemon a lot easier.

I'm gonna try and reach rank 45 before the night is over.....

So, I ended up getting to level 50 last night, unlocking the final balloon and defeating the final areas. I was expecting the credits to roll after that but I didn't get anything. Seeing as there was no actual title screen I suppose its quite fitting there isn't a credits scene either.

Not sure if I can be bothered to find another 300 Pokemon. I unlocked all the balloons and played all the levels. I may just call it a day now.