NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Is Nintendo-Only gaming Damaging Your Hobby

Like using the gamepad to look around your room and having that as an extension of the game?

Mass Effect 3 is in my top 5 games of all time but the actual third person shooting clearly takes a back seat to the storyline, nothing wrong with that though, that's what the game is.

Don't you feel like you missed out loads by not having Mass Effect 1 & 2 on Nintendo consoles? And if you enjoyed one Bioware game enough for it to be in your top 5 games of all time, don't you wish you could play other Bioware series as well?

Don't you feel like you missed out loads by not having Mass Effect 1 & 2 on Nintendo consoles? And if you enjoyed one Bioware game enough for it to be in your top 5 games of all time, don't you wish you could play other Bioware series as well?

Not interested in Dragon Age but when Bioware announce a remastered Mass Effect trilogy that's when I'll buy a PS4/XBO

I wouldn't bother with the first one, it aged pretty badly and it wasn't the most fun game even back in the day. The second game is amazing though (and you can play an interactive comic to make the decisions in the first game).

I think 2 is easily the best of the trilogy but whenever I replay them on PC I have to do all 3 games. I need my full story and choices!