NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Just got the email and text. Between half 1 and half 2. Urgh. What to do.

Cheers @Blade, I work near the city centre one though, I just tried to order one but my card was decline haha. I guess it looks suspicious charging the same amount to a different store.... Think I'm just gonna accept I'm getting it some time next week.

Nintendo UK have been an absolute joke, I won't order anything from their online store ever again.

Cheers @Blade, I work near the city centre one though, I just tried to order one but my card was decline haha. I guess it looks suspicious charging the same amount to a different store.... Think I'm just gonna accept I'm getting it some time next week.

Nintendo UK have been an absolute joke, I won't order anything from their online store ever again.

I don't mind ordering it for you and you transfer me the money?

I don't mind ordering it for you and you transfer me the money?

Appreciated mate but I don't have any haha, hence the credit card. Only once I returned either that one or the NUK one would I have the funds to cover it. Again well appreciated, I'll just be patient :)

Why don't you think you're going to get it from Nintendo? I have one from them, don't worry me :)

DPD giving me a delivery date of today saying it's on it's way to their Carlisle depo. No time slot yet though.

Why don't you think you're going to get it from Nintendo? I have one from them, don't worry me :)

Because on 'gaf, some peoples have:

a) got detailed tracking info

b) already got theirs

and me? I'm at c)

Latest update: We have been notified that your item is being shipped by the retailer; the next scan will appear when we receive this item into our network.

I'm not going without a Switch all weekend after getting this hyped :mad: used Paypal credit to buy one from Argos.

It's 9am now, wonder what time everything will arrive from Amazon? I hope no later than 11am

Got a time slot!!

between 1:56pm and 2:56 pm

Might start moving my bed into the new house before the guy arrives.

Also have no shipping details with my NUK order Shorty, though my order says Invalid Tracking Number. And judging by the Nintendo Life article yesterday, I wouldn't worry too much (though totally understand why you are, yesterday was a rollercoaster)!

Until the Switch has arrived at my door I'm not gonna be able to relax, especially with absolutely no tracking as it stands...

Got a time slot!!

That's incredibly specific and vague at the same time. How bizarre.

Got a time slot!!

...I feel like you need to explain this.

Got a time slot!!

I'll be gutted if mine doesn't arrive until then! Gonna keep myself busy around the house until it arrives.

No working tracking number on the website, tracking numbers for three different packages from The Hut Group in my e-mail saying that they have been delivered and one even has a signature, this was at around 8am or so...

I'm hoping that it has just been delivered to Royal Mail or signed for by the van delivering it from the Post Office the next town over, this has happened before this way so hopefully all is well.

Otherwise, it definitely hasn't been delivered here because no card and they always leave a card and not to leave anything with neighbours, plus we're in so if there had been an attempted delivery we would know about it. :blank:

I'll just have to wait for now, the worst part of it. :heh:

I got 11.43- 12.43 - Download the DPD app if you haven't as it may be refreshing faster than the site.

If we thought yesterday was tough... we clearly forgot about what launch day jitters were like!

...I feel like you need to explain this.

I moved in to a new house in January, been decorating and stuff for a month. Just finished a few days ago so I'm moving all my stuff in.

Mounted a 65" TV on the living room wall so thats the first place i'll be hooking this thing up to when it arrives :D

And so it begins... just been to Tesco to buy Zelda. Absolutely no Switch presence in store whatsoever.

Because on 'gaf, some peoples have:

a) got detailed tracking info

b) already got theirs

and me? I'm at c)

I'm not going without a Switch all weekend after getting this hyped :mad: used Paypal credit to buy one from Argos.

That's what mine says.... they better fucking deliver it today! They promised they'd all be delivered today. Don't worry, we'll be fine.

DPD time slot get, 14:57-15:57, gonna be a long day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so it begins... just been to Tesco to buy Zelda. Absolutely no Switch presence in store whatsoever.

B*stards. Hope that's not the case nationwide.

Also have no shipping details with my NUK order Shorty, though my order says Invalid Tracking Number. And judging by the Nintendo Life article yesterday, I wouldn't worry too much (though totally understand why you are, yesterday was a rollercoaster)!

Until the Switch has arrived at my door I'm not gonna be able to relax, especially with absolutely no tracking as it stands...

Not to cause a panic at the disco but I'm from Nuk store and my order with Royal Mail has been tracked all the way to the depot opposite my house where it's ready for delivery (even my Mrs suggested I go across the road and asked for it...)

Though I guess depends who delivers it for you as to how comprehensive the tracking info is, but mine has been continually updated