NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Still awaiting dispatch COME ON!!

Not even the Zelda box and cartridge to stare aimlessly at...My launch day looking naff as it stands, waiting for the bloody post while my Mrs has the day out so I can "enjoy" launch day... #entitledgamer

Still awaiting dispatch COME ON!!

Not even the Zelda box and cartridge to stare aimlessly at...My launch day looking naff as it stands, waiting for the bloody post while my Mrs has the day out so I can "enjoy" launch day... #entitledgamer

Haha right there with you man, I thought I would at least have the game so I could stare longingly at it.

Haha right there with you man, I thought I would at least have the game so I could stare longingly at it.

We've gone same order for the Switch and Zelda haven't we?

As it was shipped 1st class yesterday I expected the game today!

Sadly my only retail option is GAME in town and I'm not giving them any more reason to glean money than I have to!

At least it's not the only way now

But it may as well be. The other ways are shite. This is ucking staggeringly ludicrous. Absolute huge backwards step from the Wii u even. What do Nintendo do think.... their retardedness ain't disappearing over night is it....

JoyCon desynchronising issue can be resolved:

[tweet]837326005815689216[/tweet]

Yeah, seems fine. Given they let you change usernames could this be why you can't add people that way, as it confuses things? Maybe that's the reason Sony don't want you changing your PSN name.

I'd rather not be able to change my username. This is so stupid I can't comprehend Nintendo have foment back to doing it. So cumbersome. So shit.

Wooo! I now have a Pro controller and case at home to play with!

Switch and Zelda, dispatching Now!!!

It's so close i can almost taste it ( although they are supposed to taste horrible!)

Mine just dispatched and I got this from NUK

Thank you for pre-ordering your Nintendo Switch console from the Nintendo Official UK Store.

We are happy to inform you that your Nintendo Switch console will be dispatched today for Next Day Delivery.

Did anyone pre-order with The Game Collection? My mate's already got his BotW switch version today but is getting the Switch itself at his local GAME later - curious if TGC only sent out Zelda copies earlier but not the consoles, or if consoles are arriving for folks today?

EDIT: Also did anyone here take a punt on the GameSeek deal? Not expecting you to have the systems today but would be interested to know if anything goes wrong with their process or they deliver late!

Edited by Rummy

Did anyone pre-order with The Game Collection? My mate's already got his BotW switch version today but is getting the Switch itself at his local GAME later - curious if TGC only sent out Zelda copies earlier but not the consoles, or if consoles are arriving for folks today?

They dispatched my pro controller this morning.

Serebii you were so sure it was a software issue.

So Nintendo to address this or just say nothing?

No idea what to believe.

This for me is why Nintendo need to say something as there are different messages coming out.

This for me is why Nintendo need to say something as there are different messages coming out.

Yep, this is bad. Nintendo need to say something asap!

I've no idea how people here are able to cope with all the will they/won't they deliver tomorrow shenanigans. I'll be popping into town first thing in the morning to pick mine up in-store without any of the potential pain a lot of you seem to be in for!

Anyone know how many Switches you can log into? And whether your games share across devices by this method?

Switch order shipped, Zelda order still not.... I guess worst case scenario I will download Shovel Knight to have something to play as never got around to getting it on Wii U and it's on my list to get eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So who else is doing the midnight launch? I'm very tempted but half expecting to jumped by a bunch of hood rats on the way back to the car.

I'll log on when I get back home, hopefully with a copy of Zelda.

Unfortunately I won't be able to add any friends as apparently typing numbers instead of letters is a physical impossibility. :laughing:

Serebii you were so sure it was a software issue.

Even though we now possibly have a fix, I fail to see how the idea of it not being fixed in Day 1 would have been evidence that it wasn't software. All it'd mean is that it's not sorted yet

Edited by Serebii

Something that will be annoying for owners of multiple Switches...

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2017/03/02/nintendo-switch-save-data-stored-internally-only-cannot-currently-be-transferred

I REALLY hope that we get cloud saves sooner rather than later...

BTW. My Amazon order still hasn't shipped... Looks like they've failed me :(

Amazons can ship way into the night and still arrive next day. That's how most of my next day deliveries tend to go with them which is why I'm not worried.

Something that will be annoying for owners of multiple Switches...

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2017/03/02/nintendo-switch-save-data-stored-internally-only-cannot-currently-be-transferred

I REALLY hope that we get cloud saves sooner rather than later...

BTW. My Amazon order still hasn't shipped... Looks like they've failed me :(

They haven't failed you. Amazon are sending them out today for delivery tomorrow. :)