NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

A bit late to the party but to everybody who gets a Switch today: Enjoy, have fun and remember to eat and drink :D : peace:

Cheers - just came back with my stash: Pimms, JD&coke, 'assorted toffees', Lindor white chocolate. Its ouuun!

Latest update: Friday, 3 Mar

09:35Out for delivery

Birmingham, GB

Carrier: Amazon Logistics,

Does this mean it's actually in the van on its way to me, alongside other people's?

Yep, this is what mine said and I've got mine now.

I hope you all enjoy your new consoles guys! :)

Be sure to post impressions of it at some point for those of us still on the fence. ;)

Amazon Prime Now have a £5 off code for orders over £50 (5OFF50) today so cracked and ordered a Pro controller - wasn't going to get one but played with one at the January event and it was bloody lovely to be fair.

Hope you all enjoy your new systems!

Meanwhile my copy of Zelda didn't even arrive despite supposedly dispatching on Wednesday.

Edit: reserved a copy of Zelda from argos too, I'm definitely getting this by the end of the day no matter what :p I can return either copy to Argos later....

Edited by Shorty

If anyone download neo Geo collection can they let us know how metal slug plays without a D-Pad please.

Thats one I'll be getting when my Switch arrives.

My Pro Controller just arrived, the Switch itself should be with me some time between 1 and 2.

My Pro Controller just arrived, the Switch itself should be with me some time between 1 and 2.

From the same place or a different place?

From the same place or a different place?

Both from Game, for some stupid reason they sent the pro controller in the normal post, the rest via DPD!

I've actually got another pro controller coming from Amazon today as well since I didn't trust the one from Game would arrive on time and didn't want to play Zelda with the Joy-Cons :heh:

Thats one I'll be getting when my Switch arrives.

Nice one. Await your impressions

58B4FB7A-EA5D-447D-810B-78DF9E68CA47_zpsm6ipsnex.jpeg

Not sure what the fuck Nicky is doing but he's been hovering round there on delivery 61 for a lifetime. He's obviously having a Domino's the lad.

hangry-16.gif

I'm at home ill and listening to everyone enjoying the Switch and Zelda. :cry:

hangry-16.gif

enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

hangry-16.gif

Well, clearly the two of us now have to conspire to kill them all and take their Switches and stamp on them out of pure spite.

Well, clearly the two of us now have to conspire to kill them all and take their Switches and stamp on them out of pure spite.

I thought it would have been a day one purchase for you.

Don't think my 1 2 Switch is arriving from ShopTo.

Ordered last week and it got dispatched on Wednesday but post has been and no joy. Unless it's in with the other stuff but that was dispatched at a different time with different reference.

Quite gutted as had plans to play it tonight.

Jeez amazon making me wait. Took the day off and still waiting.

Same here, grrrrr....

All my stuff is here barring bomber man (bothered) so you on the other side suckers!!!

Really glad to see everyone getting their Switches (or learning of its whereabouts)!

Had a Switch haul pre-ordered as soon as Amazon pre-orders went up at 7am on the morning of the presentation, but due to some circumstances out of my control I had to cancel my pre-order and delay my purchase until potentially mid-June (which, I'll admit, is a bit of a bummer). On the other hand, this gives me time to go through some games I had planned to play through before the Switch release but never got around to doing! (I'm looking at you OoT)

Hope everyone's stuff manages to arrive today, and that you all have a good Switchmas you kind folk!:)

I was envisioning you having two adjacent houses and started each morning by thinking "hmm, which house shall I live in today?"

Well I just moved next door so that is a possibility :D

Also less than an hour untill my Switch gets here....still waiting >_>

Guess what's missing after two deliveries? :(:weep:

17021696_10155037660033210_5126007804742180009_n.jpg?oh=a6ef96bf117337cd94f3273999a078ff&oe=593F4BF8

Edited by Phube