NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

I moved in to a new house in January, been decorating and stuff for a month. Just finished a few days ago so I'm moving all my stuff in.

Mounted a 65" TV on the living room wall so thats the first place i'll be hooking this thing up to when it arrives :D

I was envisioning you having two adjacent houses and started each morning by thinking "hmm, which house shall I live in today?"

Well I did it.

I went to Argos and picked it up.

My carry case... (so so tempted to buy the Switch and return my ShopTo one later!)

FAA413EF-9990-4891-A940-E6DDC0752246_zpsn0jukntr.jpg

And some giant Cadbury buttons for later when I want a gaming snack. :heh:

Come the fuck on half 1.

It's at my local depot, but Royal Mail are always slow at getting parcels out as I live in the ass end of nowhere. A long wait is ahead I think, my thoughts are with you all who are awaiting parcels. :grin:

It's at my local depot, but Royal Mail are always slow at getting parcels out as I live in the ass end of nowhere. A long wait is ahead I think, my thoughts are with you all who are awaiting parcels. :grin:

It was at my local depot at 05:50, I'm hoping to have a bit more luck than you as I live in Birmingham!

Been stalking this thread for a few days now, I'm so glad I kept the ShopTo pre-order and cancelled Amazon and NUK. I would have been going out of my mind if I was in some of your positions of not knowing if it'll arrive today.

I'm thankful DPD let you collect it from a Pickup location. As both myself & my partner will be at work all day, I've got my Switch and Zelda being delivered to my local Sainsbury's before 12. Ordered myself the official case and screen protector to collect on my way home from work as well.

Getting very excited now!

Both Argoses (Argi?) near me have grey Switches in stock, but are all out of Neon.

Both Argoses (Argi?) near me have grey Switches in stock, but are all out of Neon.

I just checked my local Argoses for neon ones, nope. Nintendo better not fuck me over.

Amazon are out for delivery and I have a functioning tracking number. Everything has worked out for me with Amazon so far, pretty happy.

Amazon are out for delivery and I have a functioning tracking number. Everything has worked out for me with Amazon so far, pretty happy.

Im just waiting for mine to leave the Amazon depo now. Its usually earlier than this from this specific depo so I bet they've got a load of deliveries today!

RM have been and gone, no Switch, not hugely surprised. Still expecting a courier at some point today.. but no tracking info had me a little squirmy...

Because on 'gaf, some peoples have:

a) got detailed tracking info

b) already got theirs

and me? I'm at c)

I'm not going without a Switch all weekend after getting this hyped :mad: used Paypal credit to buy one from Argos.

I called Nintendo, they said the tracking numbers on some orders are 'ghost numbers' so don't work. And reassured me they will all arrive today!!!

I got nervous/impatient and ordered the console via Amazon Prime Now and it's already arrived.

I got nervous/impatient and ordered the console via Amazon Prime Now and it's already arrived.

I was tempted to do that, but I want the neon one

Prime Now is godly.

For anyone who's ordered with Nuk but had an incorrect tracking number, your order is likely coming via Hermes according to GAF.

Hope it doesn't mysteriously go missing..:woops:

I was tempted to do that, but I want the neon one

Do you have the number for Nintendo?

Prime Now is godly.

For anyone who's ordered with Nuk but had an incorrect tracking number, your order is likely coming via Hermes according to GAF.

To call? 0345 605 0247

Prime Now is godly.

That might explain why my RM tracking hasn't updated, this is some really bad communication from NUK.

Do I wait the rest of the day for Zelda to show up, or buy it on the eShop in the meantime..?

Zelda just arrived via Royal Mail, now just need DPD to arrive so I can play it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bit late to the party but to everybody who gets a Switch today: Enjoy, have fun and remember to eat and drink :D : peace:

Oh my days this waiting is total torture.

I have another 3 hours left before my slot yet I am so tempted just to go back to Argos and do the Switch later. See what I did there.

Oh my days this waiting is total torture.

I have another 3 hours left before my slot yet I am so tempted just to go back to Argos and do the Switch later. See what I did there.

I'm impatiently waiting for Amazon to deliver!!

I called Nintendo, they said the tracking numbers on some orders are 'ghost numbers' so don't work. And reassured me they will all arrive today!!!
Yeah, this is different to my case though. Some tracking numbers have been incorrectly assigned when they're actually coming by Hermes, so the code doesn't work at all, whereas mine just indicates no progress.

I'm getting one by the end of the day anyway, so as long as Simply Games hasn't let me down, I'll be on Zelda tonight regardless!

Even if my Neon console arrives from NUK today, their handling of the process has been very poor considering the time they had to prepare, so I don't think I'll use them again.

I'm impatiently waiting for Amazon to deliver!!

I've got a grip of myself and fired up Resident Evil 7 to tide me over. :heh:

Latest update: Friday, 3 Mar

09:35 Out for delivery

Birmingham, GB

Carrier: Amazon Logistics,

Does this mean it's actually in the van on its way to me, alongside other people's?