NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

I haven't had any contact from my bank but haven't been charged... are you guys on "Awaiting Dispatch" @killthenet @Agent Gibbs ?

Mine just says 'Processing'. You can still order them from the website for next day delivery so I'm wondering if it will be quicker to just cancel my original order and place a new one but I'm stubborn and wary of dropping down the queue if I do.

I haven't had any contact from my bank but haven't been charged... are you guys on "Awaiting Dispatch" @killthenet @Agent Gibbs ?

Mine also says Awaiting Dispatch once I click in to the order details... Come on Nintendo!

Edit: Just checked my bank (Halifax) and a Switch shaped hole is in my Pending Transactions dated 01/03/17 - all signs point to it being sorted soon..

Edited by Dyson

I've also had the ShopTo email saying delivery is Friday 3rd but still showing as 'processing' on their website.

Urgh this is the most stressful thing ever!

This is like watching the season finale of 24, only Jack Bauer is waiting for his new Nintendo console to arrive.

My first arrivals have arrived

C559f_tWYAAiC-F.jpg

Switch at midnight, Zelda tomorrow ;;

C559f_tWYAAiC-F.jpg

Oh man that's cruel.

Makes the wait even more tormenting now!

C559f_tWYAAiC-F.jpg

Stay strong, Hero. Stay strong.

Whoa! That Guardian amiibo is huge. Surely it'll crush the Joycons? Haha

I wish I'd pre-ordered with midnight launch from Smyths! I have such poor judgement sometimes >.>

I wish I'd pre-ordered with midnight launch from Smyths! I have such poor judgement sometimes >.>

I almost cancelled my backup. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Though I wish I had made the decision before they had taken the money for Zelda. I'd have got it tonight

I almost cancelled my backup. Now I'm glad I didn't.

Though I wish I had made the decision before they had taken the money for Zelda. I'd have got it tonight

Can you not just pick a copy of Zelda up at midnight and then just send the other one back when it arrives? You could even just take the one that arrives through the post back to the retailer you buy it from at midnight.

Can you not just pick a copy of Zelda up at midnight and then just send the other one back when it arrives? You could even just take the one that arrives through the post back to the retailer you buy it from at midnight.

I got shitloads of stuff to do tomorrow morning so I'm fine waiting. Zelda should come with the standard post which is coming at 10am now

Mine still says "processing"

Checked with my bank and there is an approved pending transaction from Nintendo, only Nintendo I'm waiting on it seems now

Mine still says "processing"

Checked with my bank and there is an approved pending transaction from Nintendo, only Nintendo I'm waiting on it seems now

Have you clicked on it? "Processing" is what it's said all along for me until you click for more detail.

Pro Controller is here! Time to play with it on PC while I wait for my Switch!

Have you clicked on it? "Processing" is what it's said all along for me until you click for more detail.

When you click for me details all it says is 'Processing' where yesterday is said 'Awaiting Stock Pick'. My brother said someone on reddit had the same problem so called Nintendo and it got sorted, I'm on the phone to them now to see if it changes anything.

http://press-start.com.au/news/nintendo/2017/03/02/nintendo-switch-uses-friend-codes-add-friends/

Yep, we finally have our day one online functionality of the Nintendo Switch and can confirm that the main way to add friends will be using Friend Codes.

You can also search for local users, add friends you’ve played with and also add friends from Super Mario Run and Miitomo.

Although, it looks like you’ll need to give someone a 12 digit friend code to add them if they’re not on a service that you’re connected to.

Good grief. Still we have this stupidness.

Good that you can add friends recently played with but as usual 1 step forward, 2 backwards.

1.jpg

Edited by liger05

Everything on my Amazon order has changed to "Shipping today", which is fine by me.

So you can't add people via name like you could on the wii u?!?!?!

Doesn't look like it. You can't search by Nintendo id.

What's the point of Nintendo ID. You create a name but the ID can't be searched with. Sounds backwards to me.

http://press-start.com.au/news/nintendo/2017/03/02/nintendo-switch-uses-friend-codes-add-friends/

Good grief. Still we have this stupidness.

Good that you can add friends recently played with but as usual 1 step forward, 2 backwards.

1.jpg

It's not the only way, thankfully. I blame DeNA. Had a feeling this would happen when Fire Emblem Heroes friend list was behind Friend Codes.

Wouldn't be surprised if standard comes after the paid online

Doesn't look like it. You can't search by Nintendo id.

What's the point of Nintendo ID. You create a name but the ID can't be searched with. Sounds backwards to me.

Difference is that you can have a Nintendo Account without the User ID

Edited by Serebii
Automerged Doublepost