NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

How have people not known to not order from GAME? They've been shite for a decade.

Damn son - When did you preorder? And what time was it set to dispatch today?? Im still processing. :cry:

I pre-ordered it immediately when you were able to. I received the dispatch confirmation right before I posted. Would love to get it before Friday as I'm out filming YewTewbz all evening.

Despite not picking a Switch up, I was still looking forward to trying one out as my mate was getting one. Turns out, like Serebii's girlfriend, his order also got cancelled by game. He phoned them up and it took an hour to get through to someone only for them to tell him that they've got no idea why orders have been randomly getting cancelled and that they now couldn't confirm a Switch for him come release day. He told them to shove their order and hung up.

I think Shopto and the Game Collection have some left for Day 1 delivery.

Despite not picking a Switch up, I was still looking forward to trying one out as my mate was getting one. Turns out, like Serebii's girlfriend, his order also got cancelled by game. He phoned them up and it took an hour to get through to someone only for them to tell him that they've got no idea why orders have been randomly getting cancelled and that they now couldn't confirm a Switch for him come release day. He told them to shove their order and hung up.

You mean the place where people were 'sure' they had an order because they put £50 down? Or just the online side of it? :heh:

Amazon is saying "will dispatch March 2nd" and "arriving March 3rd" so as predicted, a launch day delivery.

Edited by Sheikah

Considering its launching without VC, what games are you expecting to download...?

I meant eventually 😝😝😝 I'm late to the party lol

Shopto has tweeted stating that Switches will be delivered on release day and that the tracking number will not go live until Thursday evening.

I actually feel like France will be tougher initially!

Looking on amazon as an example, the Wii U BotW is outselling the switch version. Possibly stronger Wii U support = weaker switch support - at launch at least...

amazon.co.uk the switch version is no.2, wii u version...29.

vs france, wii u version no.2, switch version no.3

I suppose France is probably better stocked than the UK for the very reason that the Wii U did better here... was France not the strongest region in the EU for the Wii U?

They expect strong sales in France :

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.gamepur.com/news/25903-nintendo-switch-vs-wii-pre-order-figures-same-france-report.html%3Famp

Nintendo France has high expectations for Nintendo Switch, and their general manager M. Lavoue made no secret of this when recently talking for an interview with guys at Gamekult. According to Lavoue, sales will be much higher in comparison with Wii U. By what measure? Have a look at the numbers below.

Based on Nintendo France report, in the European country in 2017 Nintendo Switch will sell for over 800,000 units, which is the same achievement Wii U reached in its entire lifetime. Upon day one, 95,000 Switch units will be sold, with 100% The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild conversion rate. Pre-orders are said to be aligned with Wii figures.

Good read

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2017/02/28/nintendo-switch-pushes-my-buttons

Shopto has tweeted stating that Switches will be delivered on release day and that the tracking number will not go live until Thursday evening.

:blank: ... :blank: ... :shakehead ... ::shrug: ... :cry: ... :angry:

This was never going to be a surprise. :)

How have people not known to not order from GAME? They've been shite for a decade.

I pre-ordered it immediately when you were able to. I received the dispatch confirmation right before I posted. Would love to get it before Friday as I'm out filming YewTewbz all evening.

Same as me. I reckon you'll get it Thursday.

Thats all right with me really. Getting Thursday would have put off my evening gym session. Fri off work. :)

I wish you guys all the best with the new Zelda!

Can't believe I won't be picking it up at launch. A ZELDA game!

But I must first work through many other things in life, and other games as well.

I'll have to see how long I can hold out:bouncy:

Days Till Switch!

tumblr_njkrufi5ao1siygpno1_1280.gif

tumblr_ni8y8lkyFV1rqz5qko4_r1_500.gif

(With this I can also confirm it takes about 20 something days to form a new habit)

You're lucky if you get a Switch on friday. Going cold turkey and stopping with that habit would've dragged you through hell!

Nintendo better ship it today else I'm cancelling and will just turn up to a midnight launch :/

We shall see if it happens but my Amazon order is saying it will despatch tomorrow.

Guessing you are not with Amazon prime.

Ship today, arrive Friday.

Pretty disappointed nothing dispatched yesterday. I guess they really don't want to break street date, which is stupid because so many people have one already, and Zelda leaked for the Wii U. Time to just get it out there and get that buzz going!

I'm just really concerned it won't ship today and thus I'd get it Saturday.

Thing is, they've already earmarked my Zelda money so I can't cancel that

I'm no longer much of a regular but boy howdy am I excited and right there with you guys!

Ordered games from Amazon and Switch from Nintendo Store, nothing had dispatched yet.. gimme that shipping email Nintendo!

Normally, I'd perhaps have avoided GAME too but I ordered my Switch from them for a number of reasons and have just received an email to say my order is being packed :smile:

GAME were decent enough to honour a mispriced 1TB PS4 Slim bundle for £179.99 towards the end of last year with Uncharted 4, Drive Club and The Last of Us included so that restored a little faith and bagged me a few reward points to spend on a future purchase :hehe:

When I ordered the Switch, GAME had a bundle with Breath of the Wild for £319.99 which was a little less than what I would have paid elsewhere.

I'm feeling fairly confident I'll receive the console on Friday :yay:

I'm no longer much of a regular but boy howdy am I excited and right there with you guys!

Ordered games from Amazon and Switch from Nintendo Store, nothing had dispatched yet.. gimme that shipping email Nintendo!

Always good to see you pop back up!

Shipped my neon red/blue switch and zelda from ShopTo this morning. Probably holding it for Friday delivery though.

Really not feeling confident with NUK now to get it for me by Friday morning. I may just cancel and go to the midnight launch :/

Really not feeling confident with NUK now to get it for me by Friday morning. I may just cancel and go to the midnight launch :/

Instead of cancelling, keep it and resell it, or return it?

Did you see the gaf post saying that a controller ordered from NUK yesterday has a scheduled delivery for today at 3pm?