NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

I think Nintendo UK are starting processing. They just, separately for some reason, began the financial process for either the Guardian amiibo, or the carry case. Both of which are in larger orders, strangely.

I got an email on Friday/Saturday saying my order was processing from Nintendo, and its sat at processing in the account screen since

Rather irritatingly with an estimated Dispatch of the 3rd March, err no you best get it to me by the 3rd!

As for the Hybrid debate i missed out on:

the Switch is a Handheld and god damn it i'll treat it like every other handheld i own; i will sit in front of the TV plugged into the mains playing it like its actually a home console!

what a time to be alive

Now Zelda is processing.

However, GAME have cancelled my girlfriend's preorder and she is absolutely livid. They don't explain why, either.

Now Zelda is processing.

However, GAME have cancelled my girlfriend's preorder and she is absolutely livid. They don't explain why, either.

Was it including the limited edition of Zelda? Amazon started cancelling those last week due to not having the enough allocation

Was it including the limited edition of Zelda? Amazon started cancelling those last week due to not having the enough allocation

Na, it's just her Switch. She ordered Zelda standard on NUK IIRC

Just means that you are further down the preorder queue. Unfortunately paying early doesnt bump you up the list.

I knew it wouldn't but it makes me believe I then have a reason to moan when others start being shipped haha. :heh:

The store I've pre-ordered from have their "estimated" delivery date for the Switch consoles set to the 8th of march, but the store clerk assured me that it would be there on time when I pre-ordered the console. I was the 2nd person to pre-order, and I have friday off work just to play Switch, so they better deliver. I went there last week to see if there was any updates, but it looked like they still couldnt guarantee with a 100% safety that the console would be there on the 3rd. Jesus, if it isn't, I'll flip.

I've just pre-ordered a Neon Switch and Zelda, but I guess I'll pick up an official carrying case as well.

Thanks. Shall pass it on :)

Base.com also have available Grey switches.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

A title that just popped into my head that could have a very broad appeal would be Elite Dangerous. The potential for a great control scheme could be there as an option with motion controls.

The idea of being able to play that portably would probably end my life.

Do people think it would be possible on the hardware?

No idea if it would be feasible on the Switch from a technical POV, but Elite Dangerous would be absolutely incredible.

A title that just popped into my head that could have a very broad appeal would be Elite Dangerous. The potential for a great control scheme could be there as an option with motion controls.

The idea of being able to play that portably would probably end my life.

Do people think it would be possible on the hardware?

Oh hell yes.

I've been looking into that lately and it looks so good. Been tempted to grab it on PC

Days Till Switch!

giphy.gif

Not going to lie... I was impatiently waiting for the 3 day post. :p

Not going to lie... I was impatiently waiting for the 3 day post. :p

Apologies, work treat us like babies and decide to block sites that aren't for 'work purposes' - so I have to do this on lunch on my phone smh.

I need me that song of double time... time is going real slow these days...

Oh hell yes.

I've been looking into that lately and it looks so good. Been tempted to grab it on PC

The game will really kick off with the 3.0 release, likely the Thargoid War.

Seems my orders are just processing afterall, hype killed slightly. :p

Thursday it is then!

Apologies, work treat us like babies and decide to block sites that aren't for 'work purposes' - so I have to do this on lunch on my phone smh.

I need me that song of double time... time is going real slow these days...

No need to apologise. I appreciate the posts! :)

My work is the same, the site only got blocked recently but worked for ages before. Now I have to use my phone on the sly to post.

Word is that NUK are shipping Switches out today. It means we'll likely get it Thursday :D

Word is that NUK are shipping Switches out today. It means we'll likely get it Thursday :D

Annoying, mine still says Awaiting Stock Pick :weep:

^ Same here, but I did pre-order immediately when it was available so hoping for that to change soon!

If Nintendo dispatch today, isn't there a chance of getting it tomorrow??

Edit: Just seen the exact 'gaf post you got that from @Serebii :p

Edited by Shorty

Annoying, mine still says Awaiting Stock Pick :weep:

So does mine. Everything else has dispatched, except Zelda which is Awaiting Dispatch

It doesn't, but Nintendo have previously stated it's a home console not a handheld - so if finger pointing needs to be made it should really be at them. I think it was silly of them to fall down on either side of the debate tbh.

They did it to protect the 3ds, pure and simple. It is their main income for now, when switch income surpasses 3ds income I imagine they'll stop insisting that it is a home console!

Just got a call from GAME, my Switch is in store! :D

Well I do hope you told them you can come and collect it immediately? And that you know you shouldn't have to have the burden but on this occasion you'll make an exception and pop in?! :D