NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

My SHopto order is 'processing' as of 13.01 today and got my points :)

And that has just made me preorder bomberman with over a tenner off! :bowdown:

Is it Friday yet?! :D

I wish I ordered from Shopto now as I would have got the points to spend. No idea why I ordered from Amazon.

Their system looks pretty good, I got 3966 points and now a silver member getting 3% off purchases. :santa:

My point is that that meme is true; spent my childhood wanting more money to buy games, now I have more money I don't have the time to play them.

Haha, that is EXACTLY how I feel! With a full-time job, a professional master nearing its end, a child on its way, and everything else I want to do, time for gaming has just plummeted! I am passing on Switch for release until I've handed in my master thesis June 1st. Then I'll take some time off work and work my way through Zelda. Oh, it's going to be glorious!

Is it Friday yet?! :D

You mean FriYAY. : peace:

*insert Carlton Fresh Prince of Bel Air dance*

Edited by King_V

Wonder if the day 1 patch will be up a day early....

They'd have to rename it.

I think Nintendo UK are starting processing. They just, separately for some reason, began the financial process for either the Guardian amiibo, or the carry case. Both of which are in larger orders, strangely.

I'll be most upset if I get my Pro controller and case before my Switch though...

I think Nintendo UK are starting processing. They just, separately for some reason, began the financial process for either the Guardian amiibo, or the carry case. Both of which are in larger orders, strangely.

No movement on mine, apart from my Amiibo order.

No movement on mine, apart from my Amiibo order.

Just Zelda and the Switch itself that haven't moved to "Awaiting Dispatch" now :)

Wonder if the day 1 patch will be up a day early....

Can't be bothered to find the press release for exact wording, but they essentially said it would roll out just in time. At best I think you can expect it at/near 23:00 on Thursday (as CET will be midnight).

From what I recall of the Wii U launch the day 1 patch wasn't out until mid-morning. Wasn't available by the time I left for work (7ish?) but I popped back on lunch to kick it off.

Think we'll get an apology video this time?

Handheld only games are a thing

I like that - means more games and companies not being forced to go big screen.

ShopTo shipped! :D

So that's my "backup" Switch which will now become my main console if it gets here first and has no defects plus Bomberman along with Zelda but the Wii U version because I ordered most of my stuff with the Nintendo store.

Potentially though, tomorrow I could be playing Bomberman at least. :)

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact I paid for it all in advance yesterday after finding out they'd be processing payment anyway?

Either way this is excellent news.: peace:

Hopefully ShopTo have actually shipped for you but they will sometimes set items to shipped and all that means is that they're on a pallet in their warehouse waiting to be dispatched later in the week.

Hopefully ShopTo have actually shipped for you but they will sometimes set items to shipped and all that means is that they're on a pallet in their warehouse waiting to be dispatched later in the week.

Don't ruin the dream. :(

It's OK, I know that this might be the case. :p

But I can't help but hope. ;)

Another launch game announced. VOEZ confirmed for EU launch this Friday for €20.99

Of course it's a hybrid but bottom line why does it even need to be catergorised.

It doesn't, but Nintendo have previously stated it's a home console not a handheld - so if finger pointing needs to be made it should really be at them. I think it was silly of them to fall down on either side of the debate tbh.

So far,

Pro Controller

5 Zelda amiibo

Switch Carry Case

has shipped.

Zelda & Switch itself they haven't even taken the money. They're going to hold off to tomorrow, pretty sure.

Another launch game announced. VOEZ confirmed for EU launch this Friday for €20.99

Nice. This reviewed well on Android/iOS

Bloody ShopTo haven't shipped mine yet :(.

And I paid in full last week what's going on?!

The torment begins.

Bloody ShopTo haven't shipped mine yet :(.

And I paid in full last week what's going on?!

The torment begins.

Just means that you are further down the preorder queue. Unfortunately paying early doesnt bump you up the list.