NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Lol EA support!

We'll see!

FIFA and nothing else?

Yikes, they must have no fate in Nintendo consoles at all. Was hoping for a port of Battlefield 1 or Mass Effect Andromeda.

And in regards to the Zelda trailer... F**KING VOICE ACTING! And not just in the intro, but seemingly throughout the entire game.

Zelda in Europe on launch day confirmed?

FIFA and nothing else?

Yikes, they must have no fate in Nintendo consoles at all. Was hoping for a port of Battlefield 1 or Mass Effect Andromeda.

And in regards to the Zelda trailer... F**KING VOICE ACTING! And not just in the intro, but seemingly throughout the entire game.

They want to see if the platform sells. Can't blame them.

What time are Amazon taking orders. 7am?

Edited by liger05
Automerged Doublepost

Mario looked absolutely joyous and Xenoblade 2 looked epic too... but that Zelda trailer, just wow! Wow!

I hope it releases on WiiU on March 3rd too because I have no plans to buy the Switch at all. They have left so many things unanswered and I felt, other than the above, the presentation was very very "meh". :(

It was definitely light on actual details but hopefully they'll enlighten us on the online infrastructure and launch games in the Treehouse streams over the next couple of days. Don't give up hope just yet!

Event started strong, got very dull in the middle with the third party stuff and minimal actual gameplay footage, then ended on an incredible high with that awesome Zelda trailer. Mario looks good, though I'm not a fan of the real world stuff, and Splatoon looks like it'll definitely draw me back in. Thrilled that there's another Xenobkade on the horizon, and it looks fantastic, too. Just left feeling like there's a lot more they could have shared, like more about the system level stuff, what's coming at launch, and what's going on with Mario Kart. Still, I'm pretty satisfied for now, but Nintendo is going to have to work hard to win over the naysayers, I think.

MARIO Kart 8 Deluxe trailer just came out on Ninty's channel...

April 28th launch

I was starting to feel excited when I thought No More Heroes 3 was coming but the awful translation during that segment left me thinking that it's perhaps some different game with Travis Touchdown featuring in it somehow..? ::shrug:

I was starting to feel excited when I thought No More Heroes 3 was coming but the awful translation during that segment left me thinking that it's perhaps some different game with Travis Touchdown featuring in it somehow..? ::shrug:

He mentioned pro wrestling. I'm down for that.

Do not lose or break a joy-con

Nintendo Switch Joy-Con $80, Pro Controller $70

http://www.nintendo.com/switch/buy-n...do-switch-gray

The Parental Control App trailer is sickeningly adorable.

Laughed out loud at Bowser's Lock Screen Background!

£279.99 on official NUK Store

Thanks Brexit

What's the launch day titles? Feel it could struggle to move over here.

April 28th launch

With inklings and the FEATHER (finally!). Fantastic :)

Thanks Brexit

Where did you find that? The site doesn't show anything for me yet.

Well, the bad news is starting to trickle out. Joy-con prices, the online subscripition is offering only a single VC game a month, Jeff from Giant Bomb is saying the online messaging and voice chat is done via a phone app, just as @kav82 thought.

Well, the bad news is starting to trickle out. Joy-con prices, the online subscripition is offering only a single VC game a month, Jeff from Giant Bomb is saying the online messaging and voice chat is done via a phone app, just as @kav82 thought.

One VC game a month is a joke!!!

Thanks Brexit

Oh boy. This is gonna be a tough sell to Joe Bloggs...Wallet am cry.

April 28th launch

All I hear near the start of that trailer is Material Girl :blank:

If all the online features are fobbed off to an app that really is appalling, I would be okay with paying monthly if we got some actual benefits from it but not having it integrated into the system is just idiotic.

They need to confirm what's out on launch day. Seems very sparse.

They didn't in the presentation because it's different in each region and that'd muddy the message

The note about online says SNES games now have online play? Now there's a fucking megaton

One VC game a month is a joke!!!

It's one free game a month. Calm down