NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Ok... overal good yet... inconclusive?

The only game releasing in Q1&2 that has my attention is only Breath of the Wild tho...:/

Way, way too many plot details in that trailer. I looked away for most of it, glad the dialogue was in Japanese otherwise I would have just turned it off. Zelda in less than 2 months!

Ok, I'm pretty please with most of that but :

-What's coming for launch, apart from Zelda?

-VC?

Debating wither I should just go to sleep now or stay up...

Wanted to hear more about the VC stuff but they did say they were going to reveal the online stuff later so theres still alot of time left I guess.

That trailer is one of the best game trailers I ever seen. Zelda looks incredible.

Genuine tears in my eyes over that Zelda trailer. Absolutely fantastic.

That Zelda trailer. I actually cried. I haven't cried in like... 10 years? REAL. TEARS!

It was just beautiful.

Echo other statements, I'm pleased but we're still none the wiser on what the launch titles will be, apart from Zelda & 1/2 Switch.

They didn't go into anywhere near as much detail as I hoped and I'm left underwhelmed at the moment :hmm:

I'm going back to bed for an hour before I head off to work but it wasn't really worth getting up for..

Genuine tears in my eyes over that Zelda trailer. Absolutely fantastic.

Ditto. Fuck. Amazing system seller right there.

So many details yet to come. Zelda just makes everything else pale in comparison. Genuinely got chills and tears.

EDIT: Mario looking like Sonic adventure done rught. GFX were Pixar-esque; stunning.

I just have one massive shrug of indifference for that presentation.

Nothing got me that excited.

Here's hoping Treehouse has some more exciting stuff for me.

Ouch at that price though! UK is gonna feel the pinch on this.

Mario looked absolutely joyous and Xenoblade 2 looked epic too... but that Zelda trailer, just wow! Wow!

I hope it releases on WiiU on March 3rd too because I have no plans to buy the Switch at all. They have left so many things unanswered and I felt, other than the above, the presentation was very very "meh". :(