NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

This console needs voice chat!

There you go! He said it! Proof!

:p

Do we know what all of the buttons do? And the location of the NFC plate?

Bit annoyed that my question isnt on there...

Life needs mysteries.

What is the meaning of life?

Is there an afterlife?

What colour was the N64?

Why do you never see baby pigeons?

These are all the important life questions that are best left unanswered.

Life needs mysteries.

What is the meaning of life?

Is there an afterlife?

What colour was the N64?

Why do you never see baby pigeons?

These are all the important life questions that are best left unanswered.

Now I just want you to only ask those questions instead.

I wonder if Iwata will get a mention at the event? This was his final big project and it would be nice if they gave him some recognition during the conference.

Does anyone know how long this Treehouse Live is going on for? (It does start right after the presentation, doesn't it?)

Do we have a European link for the Youtube-stream or do we just go with the American?

Does anyone know how long this Treehouse Live is going on for? (It does start right after the presentation, doesn't it?)

I thought the Treehouse stuff doesn't start for a fair few hours after the presentation. I think I read it was something like half 2 on the Friday afternoon for us.

Found this gem on 4chan and put it on my facebook, figured I'd post it here to so we can HYPE MORE

15936632_10158030316015720_5369315862368334337_o.jpg?oh=ceddb68c9321b8ae352d93f69dc08888&oe=58D680C2

Found this gem on 4chan and put it on my facebook, figured I'd post it here to so we can HYPE MORE

Get rid of the moron that is Obe1 and it would be perfect.

Yep, and Laura Kate Dale / Emily Rogers

Yep, and Laura Kate Dale / Emily Rogers

At least they brought something to the table, regardless if people wanted to know or not. They've been a big part of the Switch story ( probably could do with a Eurogamer reference on there as well. Someone grab a picture of Tom and paste him on :D ) whereas Obe1 is just an idiot on YouTube.

Dat Iwata pic. :cry:

What's wrong with them?

They aren't a part of Nintendo as far as I'm aware? They just leak all their secrets.

Having LKD to be as big as Miyamoto on that graphic is just ridiculous, IMO.

Edited by Ronnie

My guess is Splatoon.

It's a strange one because Mario Kart doesn't seem like a straight up port ( new characters, holding 2 items ) and I doubt Samsh Bros will be a straight up port ( probably have all DLC from both Wii U and 3DS versions ) either.

However, if one of these rumoured ports was to be getting a big overhaul and be made into a sequel, then I agree, Splatoon would probably be the one.

Has to be Splatoon.

Apparently it's not Splatoon either. Hmmm....Mario Maker, then? Doesn't seem like a game that needs a full blown sequel but more of an update. I hope it's not that. We've already had the original game and the 3DS in the space of a couple of years. We don't really need a 3rd entry.

Sorry, what time is this (UK time will do)? Thx.

4am UK time.

I saw his Metroid "leak" video and had to close the window instantly. He is undoubtedly one of the most annoying people I've ever seen on YouTube. Why do people take him seriously? Had he got stuff right in the past?

The rumour list is the first thing to turn down my excitement levels to be honest. There's nothing there to grab my interest beyond what I was expecting anyway.

I guess I really just constantly hope for one particular series to return and am always disappointed....

If true, it's just all that's playable at the event. It's not all that's coming out, just all that will be playable this weekend. Don't worry. If true, there will be more than that at the presentation. Trust me :)

I saw his Metroid "leak" video and had to close the window instantly. He is undoubtedly one of the most annoying people I've ever seen on YouTube. Why do people take him seriously? Had he got stuff right in the past?

He had a live chat with Laura, which is the first i've heard of him. After that he started leaking information on his own. I guess he used her to springboard his own name or something?

He had a live chat with Laura, which is the first i've heard of him. After that he started leaking information on his own. I guess he used her to springboard his own name or something?

Dat YouTube $$$.

If true, it's just all that's playable at the event. It's not all that's coming out, just all that will be playable this weekend. Don't worry. If true, there will be more than that at the presentation. Trust me :)

I figured as much, which is why my excitement isn't completely extinguished. I hope there is at least one or two more surprises in the pipeline. That first reveal of the Switch got me so hyped, can't wait to see more. (Although, won't be getting up at 4am for it cos yknow... I have a job and stuff).

They aren't a part of Nintendo as far as I'm aware? They just leak all their secrets.

Having LKD to be as big as Miyamoto on that graphic is just ridiculous, IMO.

Ha I should pay attention to what is going on. Thought you just meant get rid of them generally!

Although they have said more about the Switch than Nintendo :heh: