NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

Undoubtedly a fake, but let's chinwag.

[tweet]773193332369592322[/tweet]

probably won't be a million miles from this based on the rumour mill

Sony have sold so many consoles now that they simply ran out of numbers...

Whereas Nintendo are contemplating buying a second abacus.

No need, they can borrow the one marked 'PS Vita' from Sony

If the ONE is tracking ahead of the 360, which was a really successful console, isn't that classed as a success? So from AWFUL publicity to tracking ahead of their succesful console is pretty good to me. I'm not a big fan of this awful American sensibility that unless you're number 1 you're a failure.

I don't think you can judge success by just comparing sales to the last console though (which was some years ago); clearly there are a lot more customers out there now but the majority are opting for a PS4. PS4 and X1 vie for exactly the same customers, so you can't put it down to the audiences being different.

I very much doubt Microsoft are seeing this a proper success like their last console since they are being so heavily outsold. I'm almost certain that the very powerful Scorpio is their attempt to reverse the situation.

The poison runs deep in this one... :heh:

I very much doubt Microsoft are seeing this a proper success like their last console since they are being so heavily outsold. I'm almost certain that the very powerful Scorpio is their attempt to reverse the situation. :

There's also the fact that Microsoft had to HEAVILY discount their console in an attempt to keep in the race. I doubt many of the higher ups and those against the Xbox division were happy about that.

The poison runs deep in this one... :heh:

Are you guys for real?

To be fair, @Goafer was clearly baiting him. Doesn't matter if you were joking, you knew he would reply.

Doesn't excuse @Ronnie for taking such obvious bait. Seriously, learn to take a freaking joke!

And then @Sheikah piled on top of that.

Do you see how these things start? You're not helping matters, you know? And no amount of emoticons are gonna stop that.

Are you guys for real?

To be fair, @Goafer was clearly baiting him. Doesn't matter if you were joking, you knew he would reply.

Doesn't excuse @Ronnie for taking such obvious bait. Seriously, learn to take a freaking joke!

And then @Sheikah piled on top of that.

Do you see how these things start? You're not helping matters, you know? And no amount of emoticons are gonna stop that.

You know what, it's a shame that you felt you needed to make a post like this. Why can't this forum take a laugh? I actually found this back and forth pretty funny.

Edited by Sheikah

You know what, it's sad as fuck that you need to make a post like this. Why can't this forum take a laugh? I actually found this back and forth pretty funny.

Maybe so. But you're part of the reason why I felt it necessary in the first place. You helped kill most of the laughter.

You've done this enough times to know how it'll end up. And I don't want another 2 pages lost to bickering.

Maybe so. But you're part of the reason why I felt it necessary in the first place. You helped kill most of the laughter.

You've done this enough times to know how it'll end up. And I don't want another 2 pages lost to bickering.

I actually think you've just made a dramatic situation out of nothing, personally.

Maybe they can steal some of the online features while they're at it.

I wouldn't say @Goafer was baiting anyone. He was responding to a joke I made with another joke... ::shrug:

This basically. People clearly overthink my motivations.

This basically. People clearly overthink my motivations.

If I understand this post correctly, you are now joining ISIS yes?

Fine, maybe I overreacted. Sorry.

Given this threads history though, can you blame me?

Shigeru Miyamoto is on stage at the Apple event...

Eh!? Is this to do with Pokemon GO?

Really?! Apple Nintendo merger...

Sadly not NX related, announced a Mario game for iOS that seems like a simpler 2D Mario, collect as many coins as you can in a certain time. No in-app purchases from the sounds of things, game will be a one off purchase. Sounds pretty decent.

Don't apologise, every bloody thread gets derailed in the same way. Why can't you two just click the ignore button.

This made me burst out laughing....is the funniest thing I've ever read...makes me proud of you, and finally....deserves more likes. Fantastic.

Tomorrow is going to see the announcement of the PS4 Neo and the iPhone 7, i'm hoping Nintendo pull a surprise NX announcement too for a triple threat of hyperbole.

Seems Miyamoto was otherwise engaged.

Given that the PS4Pro didn't seem like a big thing, I think it's time Nintendo announce the hell out of NX, they'd not be overshadowed by the Sony announcement (OK, so it's just because I hate waiting really, haha).

Yeah, if Nintendo were waiting to see what that was they really have nothing so worry about it in terms of exposure and interest.