NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Switch - Happy Switchmas Everyone!

The oval screen is very cool tech too, something that'll certainly catch the eye

Oh yeah its certainly cool, but hopefully it's not style before sustainability.

The oval screen is very cool tech too, something that'll certainly catch the eye

Cool? Sure, it looks great, I am just not sure if it's practical enough.

Hmmm.

If only the above video was as good or convincing as the hoax itself. They could have showed them making the image, as opposed to menus and Photoshop filters that didn't do anything.

Could be 3 more months of speculation to go as well, I look forward to continued meltdowns on reddit and GAF.

I don't think it's possible for any console reveal to live up to the insanity of the last few days, so much written about these images on forums and by media outlets. The NX is going to have to be totally batshit to earn as much attention.

When we do get an actual leak, it's likely to look a lot more like this...

$T2eC16R,!zoE9s5ne3OyBRl,YC5NPg~~60_57.JPG

Not something that looks like an actual consumer grade product.

Well that settles that

You know the making of it shown there... it's not the same finished one as the image in the picture. The lead curves the wrong way and the analogues in the making video differ from the leak picture.

It could still be fake but it's not the one from that video from what I can tell.

They could have, just as easily, photoshopped it out of the picture. ::shrug:

986D9667-BF2B-48BE-A2EE-8E74045C4E55_zpsznninv3s.jpg

B7A25CC2-A4A5-4135-8E90-E04ED166B212_zpscnyfqp6e.jpg

Edited by Kav

You know the making of it shown there... it's not the same finished one as the image in the picture. The lad curves the wrong way and the analogues in the making video differ from the leak picture.

It could still be fake but it's not the one from that video from what I can tell.

You mean the black one? The guy said on reddit that he gave the model to another person.

Accept it :p

You mean the black one? The guy said on reddit that he gave the model to another person.

Accept it :p

I don't mind if it is fake, but there are inconsistencies with that video is all I'm saying here.

Wow that is the most convincing fake I've known, but it shows one thing the first for real information is real

I do think the entire front of the new controller will be a touch screen, though, with "holes" in it for physical inputs.

Although It's probably not oval and it will have actual buttons on it, too.

I do think the entire front of the new controller will be a touch screen, though, with "holes" in it for physical inputs.

Although It's probably not oval and it will have actual buttons on it, too.

Hopefully like that concept video a couple pages back. Buttons being transparent and having their own unique look for each game

Ah, for the black one..

Thank fuck for that!

That second video (the black one) needs to be watched. A pretty cool video. Also, it does point out how unergonomic it is and how it's a pain in the arse to hold and use. :D

Thank fuck for that!

That second video (the black one) needs to be watched. A pretty cool video. Also, it does point out how unergonomic it is and how it's a pain in the arse to hold and use. :D

A good way to get around the "lol clearly photoshopped" stuff. Actually 3D print your own bloody fake. It's genius.

A good way to get around the "lol clearly photoshopped" stuff. Actually 3D print your own bloody fake. It's genius.

Yeah, it's actually amazing.

I find the whole 3D printing angle amazing anyway. My mind can't quite get around how you can print an entire object. What a world we live in!

So we got an amazing few days of gifs, Photoshops and speculation, we learned about a super talented guy and that weird controller isn't real.

erything worked out!

[edit]

Except my spelling. That didn't work out at all.

Now the really depressing thing will be when we actually prefer this fake to the real thing.

I'm still feeling that the controller wil be relatively close to that though. I'm sticking with my guess in the NX Prediction thread.

Having spent a lot of time with the Dreamcast and, to a lesser extent, the N64 over the last couple of months, I kinda realise just how much I actually miss having things to plug directly into your controller :heh:

I wouldn't mind seeing an NX VMU equivalent that inserts into a more traditional controller that already has motion control built in :grin: Leave the interesting freeform screens for the handheld!