NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fuzpoy

Wanted: Pocoyo Racing Wii

I know there isn't much chance of people having this but I'm looking for Pocoyo Racing on the Wii.

If you have it or can find it anywhere I would be grateful.

I know there isn't much chance of people having this but I'm looking for Pocoyo Racing on the Wii.

If you have it or can find it anywhere I would be grateful.

There's 2 being sold on Amazon Marketplace Germany here: link

You'll have to add an extra 5 euros on for delivery to UK, so in the case of the cheapest option it would work out to be £30.87. It'll be in English though.

Edited by Sheikah

There's 2 being sold on Amazon Marketplace Germany here: link

You'll have to add an extra 5 euros on for delivery to UK, so in the case of the cheapest option it would work out to be £30.87. It'll be in English though.

Thanks for the find, I tried ordering but they don't ship to the UK so may try messaging the sellers.

I found 2 on a Netherlands website but I was going to exhaust the UK options first.

Thanks for the find, I tried ordering but they don't ship to the UK so may try messaging the sellers.

I found 2 on a Netherlands website but I was going to exhaust the UK options first.

I'm sure they'd be more than happy to ship to UK if you contact them.

If not, you can always use a Germany package forwarding company (these are pretty popular these days) such as this one. You register with them to get an address to use that's based in Germany, then they forward the parcel to your address in the UK (for a small fee of course).

Sign in to follow this