NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Official Thread: A Brotherhood Reunited

Damn I was enjoying this game, but stopped so my bro could catch up and play co-op. He NEVER did (similar thing happened with MHU3). Been months now. Two players is fine, decent challenge, but four player sounds like misery boredom. I assume it would just be me watching three other elite players in g-rank gear kill monsters in two seconds flat over and over until complete. Not very fun. Am I wrong? (Honest answer please).

You get your gear stupidly fast but the best experience is to always try and play with people that are the same rank as you. It's not bad once you reach high rank. Even if you are just starting G rank it doesn't really make much of a difference if you're playing with players that have finished all the quests. Basically the higher the rank, the less it matters.

I played a bit of the DLC over the weekend. Hooked up with some randoms and jumped head first into the Apex Savage Jho quest. Thing was dead in 5 mins, with no team deaths. Felt good. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

I should really start grinding up to G rank, because that is where the fun begins. Currently doing 6* online quests so I am getting close. :D Offline I have to go after frenzied Jho, but decided to first finish all unfinished business since for example I missed the Dahren Mohran and Kirin urgent quests. Once I'm G rank I wouldn't mind teaming up with some guys here to do some of those DLC quests!