NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Official Thread: A Brotherhood Reunited

I'm sure when I go to the store to get Majora's Mask I'll likely pick this up too but just wanted to give teh Brotherhood a heads up, I'll likely not be as active as I was on orevious games :(
Darthvadernooooooooooo.gif :weep:

I might even consider downloading this actually so I always have it on the console, what is teh d/l price in Euros gonna be?
Think it's €44.99.

I bought Theatrhythm Curtain Call from them on a Wednesday night which wasn't a pre order. They posted it Thursday and I received it Friday, only had 2 orders from them but they seem really quick and I'll definitely be ordering from then in the future.
Interesting.

Might have to look into ordering something from them at some point then, cheers. :)

Finally reached the second page. The thread will stop destroying my phone browser now. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

This thread is making me want to buy it... But this game has made me and @david\.dakota get back into mh3u as we barely played that. So we're going to go retro monster hunting while you all have your shiny new game!

Still waiting for GAME to send me my download code, suppose they'll do it at midnight...ish.... Unfortunately, my orders say SHIPPED and they took my money immediately, but they SHIPPED a coming soon for the code. HHHmmm. That was 32.99 from GAME.

After that, I stumbled across this website; http://www.gamesrocket.co.uk/Console/Nintendo-eShop/page-3 GamesRocket. I looked them up last year, but everything was overpriced and so I didn't bother with them. They only deal in eShop download codes, but now they have a hell of a selection on offer, and they're far cheaper than GAME (25.99 for Captain Toad download, MH4 is 27.49) Anyone tried them, I'll certainly be using them in the future if they keep them prices up.

@Mokong They have a MH4 download code for 37.49 Euros

Edited by londragon

@Mokong They have a MH4 download code for 37.49 Euros

Must have gone up over night, now showing as 45.95

Must have gone up over night, now showing as 45.95

Ahhh, it might be due to my location. Non-UK domicile and they don't add the tax, sorry.

I order games from Base.com, and they knock the tax off at the check-out, with shipping. It always works out cheaper for me to buy games and ship them over, than if I was in the UK and buying games there with free shipping, crazy!

I'm determined to put the hours into 4 this time, i wasn't as active playing 3 as i would have liked to have been. Seeing as there are many of us whom will have it, i'll keep my eye out for potential meet ups. Got my internet sorted so no random disconnections (hopefully).

I'll be hunting over the weekend in between ventures into Termina.

Ok, my copy is in Grainger games, they wouldn't let me have it today of course but I'll pick it up during lunch time at work tomorrow, then be on later in the evening. HYPE!

I'm waiting by my phone nervously, I would like an audition tomorrow, but at the same time it would ruin a day planned entirely around MH!

Although even if I do, can take this on the train with me then get back on it later on. So excited for this, I think this is most of my gaming sorted for the year, want to do as much as possible, after having recently fired up 3 again I found I had barely touched the DLC, even after 340 hours!

I'll be on ALL day tomorrow! :D

Hopefully I will be as well. Just need to see if my copy has arrived when I get in from work tonight.

*crosses fingers*

I'll be on ALL day tomorrow! :D

Doubt it, think you'll be sorting your New 3DS after you deleted everything...

Anyone thinking of getting this game on eShop, just bought my download code for £32.99 from Game website, emailed me the DL code straight away! Won't let me redeem it til later it seems, but yeah ready to go for midnight now and saved £7!

Anyone thinking of getting this game on eShop, just bought my download code for £32.99 from Game website, emailed me the DL code straight away! Won't let me redeem it til later it seems, but yeah ready to go for midnight now and saved £7!

Thanks will look to do this with Zelda.

Enjoy! : peace:

No early MH for me... :sad:

Loving it. Me and lostmario are on playing it at the moment with PS4 party chat on the go. It's glorious. :)

Mine's arrived, along with a red "attempted" delivery slip. It's either Majora's Mask or the 3DS. Anywho, won't be playing it until i've got the New 3DS set-up. Until then, it will stare at me.

OK will likely get this tomorrow, not decided on d/l or cart yet...may d/l to save time or may go into Smyths Toys after work and see how much it is, normally I buy my games in Gamestop but Smyths os closer to work :heh: Plus checking on both websites, Smyths seems cheaper vs Gamestop assuming it is same prices in store (5euro less on MH4U and 10euro less on LoZ:MM) and same prices as eShop d/l on both.

Either way if I do get it likely wont be online till late (when kids go sleep)....whats the plan for voice chat... likely I'll probably be silent :(

Man, the online is so streamlined now. It's so fast to hook up with friends and transport around areas. It's also nice to see everyone doesn't get kicked if the host leaves!

The Brotherhood is doing the business with myself, Lostmario and Blade kicking butt. Lostmario just bought a new sword only for a better one to open up. :D

I'm loving how streamlined everything is in this game! Being able to fast travel via the touch screen is great! :D

Really liking the Charge Blade so far, but I still don't get how the hell you're supposed to do the Super AVS mode :confused:

I really like how they make the village residents matter more now by having them give out quests too :)

So far so great!