NEurope
MoogleViper

Thorpe Park Meet - Friday May 8th 2015

Title says it all really. Who would be up for a meet up at Thorpe Park on May 8th?

Participants:

- MoogleViper

- ReZourceman

- Goafer

- The Peeps

My sister is getting married that day.

Also I don't want to go to Thorpe Park with you.

Woah there! If you have a prior engagement then that's fine, but don't propagate such obviously false excuses.

How much is Thorpe Park these days? Don't think I've been to a theme park in about 10 years, probably even longer.

We'll do buy one get one free - if there's even numbers, then about £22 each ish. If there's not it would seem fair to take total cost and divide by all.

Had forgotten about this but cannae make it anyway, as my cousin and her husband's making a 2-day flyby from NY so I need to be free for that weekend and ting.

Had an awesome day! Queues ranged from small to walk-on. Longest one was I'm A Celebrity which was largely bollocks. Had some great bants though, lots of crowd interaction, smooth-talking photo booth employees and having #SickTimez.

(Cheers Peeps) Lolz.

Four player Sonic Air Hockey. What could have been.

11205170_10155522813540581_6942826774246443235_n.jpg?oh=55740cab2090a25e9fe670131ef78059&oe=55D17321

It was a good day! It's a shame no one else wanted to come but we had fun anyway. More fun even. Actually fuck you guys, I'm glad you weren't there :p

It was a good day! It's a shame no one else wanted to come but we had fun anyway. More fun even. Actually fuck you guys, I'm glad you weren't there :p

crying.gif

giphy.gif

Example of the absolute mayhem that went down.

Didn't get any footage of the hot photo booth chicks Peeps and I shagged.