NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Yeah you weren't there, I was trying to talk to you after you CONSTANTLY FUCKING ME OVER :) Only me and Brian seemed to be there I think!

Oh.. I totally heard you saying something about me messing up the whole night :heh:

Oh.. I totally heard you saying something about me messing up the whole night :heh:

I'm sure most of it was just the luck of the positions (wasn't it?! :) ) But it really felt like you were gunning for me, and the bobomb on the finishing line that hit me on the excite bike level.... Oh boy...

Nice attempt but MKTV needs a better editing function to show what happened. I only need the last <10 seconds of the race to show what transpired.

Total disaster for me, got disconnected on the 2nd lap of the 1st race, couldn't reconnect straight away and never got a notification when I could rejoin. Since I've had my ps4 the connection on the wii u has suffered, maybe it's catching.

Nice attempt but MKTV needs a better editing function to show what happened. I only need the last <10 seconds of the race to show what transpired.

Yeah, it's a shame. I tried so hard to get the whole thing, but it just wouldn't have it.

Let's just say Wii may have tried to get his own back on me straight after that. But it didn't quite go to plan.

I managed to get my WiiU internet working, turns out i didn't set the Ethernet cable as the default connection hence the drop-outs. The past 2 weeks of the league nights, i've had no issues with connections.

Anyway, after yesterdays races i do need some practice. And by some, i mean loads.

Yeah, it's a shame. I tried so hard to get the whole thing, but it just wouldn't have it.

Let's just say Wii may have tried to get his own back on me straight after that. But it didn't quite go to plan.

zlCfzS-JKw83uGakU5

zlCfzS-JMyQmZZpCUk

Got a tiny bit of revenge by pipping you right at the line on Mario Circuit with my Star Power. :heh:

zlCfzS-JKw83uGakU5

zlCfzS-JMyQmZZpCUk

Got a tiny bit of revenge by pipping you right at the line on Mario Circuit with my Star Power. :heh:

Yeah, that had me in stitches!

I totally had it coming.

Total disaster for me, got disconnected on the 2nd lap of the 1st race, couldn't reconnect straight away and never got a notification when I could rejoin. Since I've had my ps4 the connection on the wii u has suffered, maybe it's catching.

You rejoin straight away if you get disconnected.

I don't know what happened in Group 2-3 but thats what we always did in Group 1.

Felt like the @Glen\-i show.

I felt like I was the only one pushing The Mole at times.

I'm sure most of it was just the luck of the positions (wasn't it?! :) ) But it really felt like you were gunning for me, and the bobomb on the finishing line that hit me on the excite bike level.... Oh boy...

Not sure but the bobomb might have been me... there was a group of about 3, I figured it was a big enough target, so I lobbed it in the middle... one seemed to escape unharmed, but the other two got hit nicely... unfortunately for me I underestimated the blast radius and got clipped myself, so couldn't really capitalise on the situation

League Table update

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i 2

7. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14 1

8. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher 2

9.@viceview51 NNID: viceview51 1

10. @Hamishmash NNID: Hamish (out this week)

Others

11.@Emerald Emblem NNID: EmeraldEmblem 2

12.Emerald's Brother 2

13.@Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE 1

14.@Gaz1885 NNID: ????? 1

15.@Foxfear NNID: DocChaos007 2

16.@Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi 1

17.lostmario NNID: lostmario 2

18.@Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin 1

19.@foohad NNID:BrockJames 2

20.Nando NNID:nekunando1

21. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

NEXT LEAGUE NIGHT: Thursday 12th February 2015 - 8.00pm BST

All groups will play 3 GPs

GP1_zps9cb31bfc.jpg

GP2_zps88b7ee92.jpg

GP3_zpsff2a87e2.jpg

If you wish to sign up to this "Always in" List, confirm it along with your "in" post for next weeks league night.

It will be upto you if you choose to sign up to this list to let me know when you can't play. One no show without prior notice and you will be removed from this list for four weeks.

Who's in?

Not sure but the bobomb might have been me... there was a group of about 3, I figured it was a big enough target, so I lobbed it in the middle... one seemed to escape unharmed, but the other two got hit nicely... unfortunately for me I underestimated the blast radius and got clipped myself, so couldn't really capitalise on the situation

It was you was it? Git! :) at least you got hit too! Who's were you on the game? Brian?

I meant they got to pick half the tracks last night. Why would anyone want Electrodome? Why would anyone want it twice? Why would anyone choose random?

I meant they got to pick half the tracks last night. Why would anyone want Electrodome? Why would anyone want it twice? Why would anyone choose random?

Ah, I get you now and completely agree, it was crazy how many times it fell on The Moles track choice.

Because I'm sick to death of Royal Raceway!

Seriously, most of you have such a love affair for that track.

Random keeps you guys on your toes!

Also Electrodrome is an awesome track!

Ouch man, very ouch...

It was you was it? Git! :) at least you got hit too! Who's were you on the game? Brian?

I got hit but it didn't seem to do much to slow me down. I won't lie, that is the first, and possibly last, time I was ever pleased to see a bo-bomb as my item. In case you were wondering, it felt great watching it detonate. would have been that much better if I'd landed a couple of centimetres further to the right!

Do people enjoy Wario's Gold Mine..? When I play against randoms online, it seems to be one of the options way too often.. and it always seems to get picked by people. I accidently selected it on Thursday night when going for SNES Rainbow Road and I nearly died.. it's possibly my least favourite track in the game :hmm:

As for SNES Rainbow Road, I generally see it as one of my strongest tracks but the last 2 weeks of league matches have seen me have a nightmare first lap on every occcasion, leading to huge disappointment :heh:

Do people enjoy Wario's Gold Mine..? When I play against randoms online, it seems to be one of the options way too often.. and it always seems to get picked by people. I accidently selected it on Thursday night when going for SNES Rainbow Road and I nearly died.. it's possibly my least favourite track in the game :hmm:

As for SNES Rainbow Road, I generally see it as one of my strongest tracks but the last 2 weeks of league matches have seen me have a nightmare first lap on every occcasion, leading to huge disappointment :heh:

I enjoy it. It's one of the more exciting tracks.

Then again, I like every track on this Mario Kart. Even ones I'm not very good at. (Shy Guy Falls)

Which is one of the reasons I always choose random.

Yes I like it. I'd put it in the top 1/4 of the best tracks. I like the SNES Rainbow Road but dislike the other ones. I think I'm good at that track and love the drifting on it but it can be completely random where you finish.

I love how I appear to be stuck to the wall at about 2:27 in that video, @RedShell :heh: That comes from me ALWAYS messing up the shortcut through the donut towards the end of Sweet Sweet Canyon :red: I always risk it.. and I always ruin my race :nono:

I also fell off at exactly the same place on two successive laps of Mute City trying to use a mushroom to cut the corner. I may have had some really poor luck on ocassions but I don't half dig myself into a hole, sometimes.. :indeed:

I'm in this week.

Going to get some practice in, maybe i'll be a bit more competitive on Thursday this time.

You know what, I'm not sure if I'm in the always in list or not. Just to be safe I'll let you know that I'll be out this week, hopefully I'll be up for racing next week.