NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Count me in for this evening. Will add the host if I haven't already, which I'm sure I have.

Next League Night Thursday 30th July 8pm

@HollolW (With Nightfire)

7. @Mr\-Paul

Will consider two groups if we get more sign ups so check back nearer the time. Remember to add me before the room opens at 7:45pm. good luck tonight

I think we've all disconnected in that race. Also, I got disconnection error on the last GP too. I think I was on my way for a second place on the second GP. But I'm pretty gutted, the night was terrible for me.

Great night for me in sorts. GP2 seemed to be problematic for a lot of us and I know me and The_Mole had a brief conversation about possibly not using the scores as so many disconnects happened both in the first race and it seems later on. I was disconnected in race one.

I'll get the results posted up later today.

Great night for me in sorts. GP2 seemed to be problematic for a lot of us and I know me and The_Mole had a brief conversation about possibly not using the scores as so many disconnects happened both in the first race and it seems later on. I was disconnected in race one.

I'll get the results posted up later today.

I was having the night of my life until the much craved Excitebike Arena :heh: That GP went 1st, 1st, 1st, 10th (last) then GP2 was frustrating as I started well again with 2nd, followed by 1st and then got disconnected while in front on the 3rd race! So many people dropped out in those races, though!

My final GP was quite strong too but just missed out in the top 3..

OK, here are the results.

cBXrZUn.png

A53vjHb.png

Those are for GP1 and GP3.

GP 2 was a mess of disconnects but here are the individual scores throughout,

Race 1

968bAEd.png

Race 2RI35Vy2.png

Race 3Qwp8qP9.png

FinalD5lyTNb.png

Sorry about the delay, will get the results up either later tonight or tomorrow. Also haven't decided a theme yet so feel free to send me any suggestions.

Sorry about the lateness of these results, will definetely get them up sooner next week.

The Results

Results_zpse8bin8bo.jpg

The League Table

League%20table_zpsqctrpjw4.jpg

Post-race comments

Another week down, a couple more players on the inactive list but welcome to @punio75 to the league, hopefully we will be seeing more of you.

Connection

GP2 was a big problem for connection and therfroe easier just to write off of the whole GP. Other than that there were no other issues.

We also have our player of the month. Well done to Bullet Will for maintaining his crown, well done to everyone else who made the top 5:

POTM_zpsaecpw6yj.jpg

Before I sign out I need to ask you all something. With the league decreasing in numbers I feel that something needs to be changed to spice the league up and grab more players in. If you have any suggestions feel free to message me on the forum or privately.

That's all now, theme is posted below. The theme is called / nando / Night

Next League Night: Thursday 6th August 8pm

GP1_zpshsi7dynk.jpg

GP2_zpses2lk9p8.jpg

GP3_zpsmjnoe2hc.jpg

"Always in" List

1. @The Mole NNID:jcmarshall

2. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

3. @Bullet Will NNID: 57-575

4. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

5. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

6. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

I'm probably not going to be able to take part tonight either.

Should be cool for next week though. :)

Won't be able to update this properly until tonight, nevertheless, it looks like it will be one group so for now can we all add @BowserBasher please.

Are you asking me to be the host? Just wanting to make sure I know before tonight.

Are you asking me to be the host? Just wanting to make sure I know before tonight.

Yes please, going to try a different host after last week. Not sure if my internet is stable enough at the moment

Yes please, going to try a different host after last week. Not sure if my internet is stable enough at the moment

No worries I host. Just wanted to know if I should be looking for a room or opening one.