NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Here they are, the final results of the 2015 league.

6mDOVJM.png

3eFEkqI.png

66BdSE4.png

I'm happy I got a 1st, could have done better in the second but I enjoyed the night.

Hopefully will be starting the 2016 League in a couple of weeks. Will keep you all updated on this thread :)

Will get the final league standings out either today or tomorrow. Also to add there will be no league this week and if all goes good hopefully will be starting next week. If we all can, promote the group in any local gaming groups and let's see if we can get the numbers up please. Thank you and see you soon

Next week is good, I'm off that Thursday so I'll be able to take part in the first one! :yay:

Right, Another year gone, thank you all for competing in this mini tornament, I think for 2016 we will have two parts to the league just to keep it more interesting.

Without further ado, in third place we have......

Nando

Well done Nando, just slid down a place at the very end but nonetheless congratulations.

In 2nd Place....

The Mole

Another 2nd, becoming quite consitent.

Finally in 1st place.....

Will

Once Agin Bullet Will you come out on top and clearly the best MK player of 2015 to take part in the N Europe League. Congraulations.

Here is the final league standing of 2015.

League%20table_zpsmksmc8ni.jpg

That is it from me and the 2015 MK league. The new 2016 league will be starting next week, I will post a new thread in the next few days. In the meantime, sign up to the 'always in' list on this post and also, what would you like to see in the new league?. Until then, see you all soon.

MK%202016_zps1ndtigqd.png

Thank you to @BowserBasher for hosting the games and also to @RedShell for the new logo and thank you all once again for competing, this league would be nothing without all of you.

Right, Another year gone, thank you all for competing in this mini tornament, I think for 2016 we will have two parts to the league just to keep it more interesting.

Without further ado, in third place we have......

Nando

Well done Nando, just slid down a place at the very end but nonetheless congratulations.

In 2nd Place....

The Mole

Another 2nd, becoming quite consitent.

Finally in 1st place.....

Will

Once Agin Bullet Will you come out on top and clearly the best MK player of 2015 to take part in the N Europe League. Congraulations.

Here is the final league standing of 2015.

League%20table_zpsmksmc8ni.jpg

That is it from me and the 2015 MK league. The new 2016 league will be starting next week, I will post a new thread in the next few days. In the meantime, sign up to the 'always in' list on this post and also, what would you like to see in the new league?. Until then, see you all soon.

MK%202016_zps1ndtigqd.png

Thank you to @BowserBasher for hosting the games and also to @RedShell for the new logo and thank you all once again for competing, this league would be nothing without all of you.

Put me in as always in, would like to have more team evenings, i enjoyed the one we had.

As before, I will probably be IN every odd week because I work every odd Thursday : peace:

I need to up my game and get some more top three places next season. I am very pleased with my 100% record though.