NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

I'm going to be a last minute addition, just in case i get called for Destiny. If not, then happy to be in.

Next League Night Thursday 23rd July 8pm

@HollolW (With Nightfire)

6. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

7. @Hamishmash NNID: Hamish

8. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

9. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

10. @welsh_gamer

11. Dylan

Will keep it one group tonight, one place left for tonight. First person to delcare on the server gets it. Make sure you add jcmarshall and see you all soon!!

Hi.. my nephew missed out last league night, and really wanted to play today... I'm going out, but I'll be honest, he'll probably end up doing better than me with the setup :D

Pretty good night :smile: I did, however, get disconnected on the last race of GP1 so I'm not sure what happens there :hmm:

@Pestneb I'm sorry for the mishap tonight, we had a very late drop out so it turned out your nephew could have played. Hopefully next time we will be able to have two groups so more people can play.

@Pestneb I'm sorry for the mishap tonight, we had a very late drop out so it turned out your nephew could have played. Hopefully next time we will be able to have two groups so more people can play.

I see... shame I spotted your message then! He was pretty disappointed he couldn't take part but he's probably forgotten now :)

Here are the results.

5VNNRx4.png

XLOW0Sk.png

N7g63tF.png

Here is a copy of the points after race three in GP3 for Hamish's score.

Nzf6NXD.png

Had a really good night in GP1, really surprised by my placing. Went downhill after that with some unlucky moments but it was tons of fun.

Here are the results.

5VNNRx4.png

XLOW0Sk.png

N7g63tF.png

Here is a copy of the points after race three in GP3 for Hamish's score.

Nzf6NXD.png

Had a really good night in GP1, really surprised by my placing. Went downhill after that with some unlucky moments but it was tons of fun.

Is there a picture for after the 3rd race in GP1? I'm not exactly sure what's happening there as I didn't expect to be in the final table given I was disconnected midway through the final race of that Grand Prix ::shrug:

I was pretty sure I had something like 30pts after 3 races so how did I end up on 31? I was actually doing relatively OK when it disconnected, perhaps around 5th place on Rainbow Road, so I'm not sure if it's fair if that is somehow my assigned total :hmm:

When I got disconnected, I jumped straight back in and was obviously watching the rest of the race. Strangely, there was some random Mii racing called 'Player'!

Perhaps @The Mole can help clear that up..? :smile:

Edited by nekunando

Is there a picture for after the 3rd race in GP1? I'm not exactly sure what's happening there as I didn't expect to be in the final table given I was disconnected midway through the final race of that Grand Prix ::shrug:

I was pretty sure I had something like 30pts after 3 races so how did I end up on 31? I was actually doing relatively OK when it disconnected, perhaps around 5th place on Rainbow Road, so I'm not sure if it's fair if that is somehow my assigned total :hmm:

When I got disconnected, I jumped straight back in and was obviously watching the rest of the race. Strangely, there was some random Mii racing called 'Player'!

Perhaps @The Mole can help clear that up..? :smile:

Q1mRIea.png

You definitely did have 30 points going into the last GP. I think what happens is that if you get disconnected you get pushed to last place and awarded those points, not the points in which you were disconnected in. Thus, the extra one point for that last race.

Sorry they are a tad late

The Results

Results_zpsqgnqetl3.jpg

The League Table

League%20table_zps5guao4ia.jpg

Post-race comments

Thank you to @Nightfire for the theme, quite an enjoyable night. A lot of inactive players but welcome to Dylan into the league.

Quite a few DCs but nothing too drastic.

That's it for now, this week it's player's choice. See you then!!

Next League Night Thursday 30th July 8pm

GP1%20Player%20Choice_zpsim0tciuu.jpg

GP2%20Player%20Choice_zpsnqb7pk74.jpg

GP3%20Player%20Choice_zpsdbchlqy6.jpg

Me and HollolW are in. This will be our last night for a few weeks but will try to play every now and then.

I shall save you the trouble of Facebook messaging us; sign me up please Mole. :D

Usual set-up (sharing with Will).

I shall save you the trouble of Facebook messaging us; sign me up please Mole. :D

Usual set-up (sharing with Will).

I'm out for the next 3 weeks, see you all on the 20th August.:(

Hey... so I've started a new job and I just got home from work at 9.00pm. I don't think I'll be able to participate in Mario Kart anymore. Which is sad but it's been an incredible run! Hopefully soon I'll be able to shift things around.

But if not... see you at the Mario Kart 9 launch!

To clarify I am out this week and can I be taken off of the "Always In" list?

Next League Night Thursday 30th July 8pm

@HollolW (With Nightfire)

7. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

8. @Zettabytes (With Bullet_Will)

9. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

10. @punio75 NNID: ???

Still time to sign up, will update this later. Add your host before the room opens at 7:45pm tonight. See you all later!!