NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Definitely not a fan of this weeks theme. Change for change sake sometimes isn't good and this is a perfect example of it.

It's not for change's sake, its a baby/growth progression. Start off at low speeds, get better as they grow - kinda thing!

I would have done it if it was still 50, 100, 150!

Sorry it has taken so long, I am in the final few weeks of my degree so very busy at the moment, hopefully will be picking up the pace once my assignments are in.

The results

@Glen\-i has now cut my lead down and we are now tied for 1st. Need to get some practice I think, lost my touch over the last few weeks

Group 2

Nightfire, HollolW and Brian58 had connection problems

Since its the end of the month we have the player of the month competition. After being in impressive form @Glen\-i is our racer of the month. Here is also the top 5 players, well done to those making the list.

POTM_zpsbyyunf9c.jpg

Before signing off, I do feel some of the league nights have not been as successful as I thought they would be so after this theme night, I will be taking a step back to the basics. Signing out for now, next theme is up and sign up is taking place!

I think the theme is quite clever actually. Some of you guys complain over nothing.

The change of CC's mean you'd have to keep on your toes.

Also, holy nards! I'm tied for first! Well chuffed about that!

Next League night Thursday 7th May 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @HollolW NNID: ???

9. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

Will update this later on, groups most likely to change slightly. Add your hosts, follow the theme and see you later!

Oh snap! Forgot to declare my INness this week!

Cool theme BTW! Great idea! : peace:

Next League night Thursday 7th May 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @HollolW NNID: ???

10. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

Won't update this again but will still check to see if any problems occur. Add your hosts before the rooms open. Follow the theme. Rooms open at 7:45pm. See you on the starting line!

Just realised I'm not out tonight as I usually am - staying in for the election! So I could make an appearance for one week only! What time is it usually over by? Need to pop to Tesco before 10 for election snacks!

I'll join group 2 @Clownferret, I believe I already have you on my friend list but will double check!

Just realised I'm not out tonight as I usually am - staying in for the election! So I could make an appearance for one week only! What time is it usually over by? Need to pop to Tesco before 10 for election snacks!

I'll join group 2 @Clownferret, I believe I already have you on my friend list but will double check!

Yeah thats fine, the nght tends to finish around 8:45pm. Make sure you have clownferret, follow the theme and have fun! : peace:

Me and my little bro to fill a room then? Group 1 or Group 2?

Can you two go into group 1 please

I'm still getting lots of disconnection errors... can't play online due to the high latency. Don't know if it's my ISP or the router.

I'm still getting lots of disconnection errors... can't play online due to the high latency. Don't know if it's my ISP or the router.

That's fine thank you for telling us. Have you tried getting an Ethernet adapter. I used to have quite a few connection problems but has been much better since I use an Ethernet cable now

I will try joining... see how it goes, can't promise anything. Already thought of buying a new router.

Yeah... no dice. @The Mole take me off the always in list. When I get the situation sorted I'll get back in.

Edited by viceview51

I think I got raped in every single race. Went from top 3 to last in a matter of seconds nearly every race. Bad night for me. But great theme, loved it.

That went well.

Will got a bit too much of a lead at the end there, but I can't complain.

Great theme. Very inspired.

And Baby Park is still hilarious!

Who'd have thunk my best GP would be the 200cc one I hate so much as I amazingly never came last. Still a less than happy night for me though, the good news is I'm near the bottom of the leaderboard anyway, can't go much lower.