NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

I'm in this week like every other week. I too think perhaps 200cc mode should be an occasional theme. Once a month or every 6 weeks maybe.

I'd say the 200cc should be as @RedShell has said, special themed nights like frantic mode is.

I'm in this week as well.

150 is too slow now

Certainly once we've all had some time on 200cc I can imagine that 150cc will feel too slow. Until then it's just chaos.

Should really mention that I'm working this Thursday, so I'm out.

Personally I'd say 200cc should be an occasional thing, like frantic mode and specific item theme nights.

Agreed. It's more interesting if we don't always do it.

Sorry it has been taking so long to get the error correct, been really busy lately, thank you for your paitence. I have corrected the second GP results and the table, only noticable difference in placing was Emerald's Brother.

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @HollolW NNID: ???

Slight chance I might not be racing tonight so Glen-i will host Group 1. Still time to sign up, Might be able to update later. Hopefully see you later!

Okie dokie! Will have to nick @Dcubed's wired connection then.

Good thing he's out this week then, huh?

Oh, and like always say.

Check if I'm on your friends list. Better safe than sorry!

I likely won't be able to make it tonight, someones birthday and we're going for work drinks. Maybe though. So I'll just be a surprise invader!!

As a host, I want to get this right. It is definitely 200cc again and we have it set to all courses?

I believe I have everyone's FC except @HollolW.

As a host, I want to get this right. It is definitely 200cc again and we have it set to all courses?

I believe I have everyone's FC except @HollolW.

Yep set the CC to 200 and all courses. HollolW plays with Nightfire

I'm not really sure what way the points are calculated but why has my average taken a pounding between the latest table and the one on the previous page, @The Mole? :shakehead

I'm not really sure what way the points are calculated but why has my average taken a pounding between the latest table and the one on the previous page, @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @HollolW NNID: ???

Still time to sign up. Won't update this again so assign yourself to the right group. @Glen\-i I will be racing tonight. Add your hosts and see you on the starting line!!

After a couple of weeks, I'm still getting a fair amount of DC errors... If it happens this evening, don't get surprised if I don't show up again.

how can i discuss the Chelsea vs Leicester result with @Phube if wer're in different groups?!

You'll be back!

Had them sweating for 45 mins!

See you next week! :(

My train home is being ridiculously slow - don't think I'm gonna make it tonight!

Im still waiting for BowserBasher to accept my friend request.

Just done it. Was just checking to make sure I had everyone.

Room will be open in a few minutes.