NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

despite being one of my higher scoring weeks, i thought it was a bad night. The bomb theme just meant that after the first corner the positions were set. More frustrating was getting coins as an item on EIGHT occassions, did nobody else get this? Strange that it was only coins every time.

Nope, got coins (and rupees) A LOT!

It was all about whether the player in first made a mistake or not.

Although me and @Nightfire had a great tussle for the entire Moo moo race!

Nope, got coins (and rupees) A LOT!

Although me and @Nightfire had a great tussle for the entire Moo moo race!

I really wanted to win that race so much.

Also @The Mole what on earth happened on Yoshi Circuit? You were ahead of me in the first few corners and then you weren't.

Can't say I remember sorry. All I know is that was one of my worst nights I have ever played.

Have to say I quite enjoyed it. My places reflected how much it depends on driver mistake. I got 100% win rate in GP 1. Then on the first corner of GP2 I put a wheel on the grass and it shows for the next two GP's.

I don't mind at all if that is a once in a year league thing.

Great hectic races when in the middle of the pack too.

Thursday seems like the best night still, to me at least. Oh yeah and I'm IN.

I think sticking to Thursday is a good call. We all seem to have this as the best time for us.

This is going to be insane for anyone that wont get any practice in, we just need everyone to see that this is what we are doing and make sure we all have the update in time.

Thursdays is the best night for me. I should be alright again next week.

IT'S HAPPENING!

"F-Mario Kart League: What do you mean, I have to brake!?" Edition is so damn close!

Gonna have to relearn SO many tracks on Thursday...

Looking at the videos @The Mole it looks like the Streetle has its own wheels, if it does can't we have them for the theme?

Also wouldn't Rainbow Road be an hilarious choice for our first test of 200cc: "Walls where we're going we won't need walls!"

Edited by Phube

I'm in... looking forward to actually finding out if braking is necessary!

Looking at the videos @The Mole it looks like the Streetle has its own wheels, if it does can't we have them for the theme?

I think this is a good point.

If the Zelda DLC was anything to go by, there'll probably be an Animal Crossing Glider as well.

Might as well use the whole set.

Yes, in for a penny, in for a pound, we may as well go the whole hog and use the full kit. I'm fairly certain too the Strretle has its own wheels. I noticed in the videos before they've kind of got glittery triangles on them. Never noticed the glider though so will check it out now.

There's the wheels at least.

a167fee92b91634793d864ba6fa47928a745dc1e.jpg__846x0_q80.jpg

Yep there is an Animal Crossing glider. I see it in the video, just need to find an image.

It's green and white, looks like a folded paper plane with a red apple logo on it. That's for Isabelle and probably a green leaf for Villager.

PaperGliderIcon-MK8.png

With all the coverage that is the only image on the whole of the internet of the AC glider, or at least it's all I could scour and I looked for ages.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

In answer to all your questions, I will the new parts, will change it later in the week, if someone also could find me a picture of the new parts it would be gratefully appreciated.

If I'm not mistaken the DLC releases on the same date as the race. I'm not sure if I'll manage to download it on time for the race, will do my best.

If I'm not mistaken the DLC releases on the same date as the race. I'm not sure if I'll manage to download it on time for the race, will do my best.

Well I am willing to push the night forward to allow people to complete the download

If the Wii U is left in standby won't it download the update in the background?

And how long did the last lot of DLC take to download and install?

I hope keeping the start time the same won't be a problem, but perhaps we could have a GP0, 4 random tracks, 200cc. No keeping track of scores, just for fun while waiting for everyone to download and install the update for those who can't have it downloaded in the background/get home a bit too late to get it downloaded and installed in time for 8pm...

We have this thread to keep an eye on things, see if anyone is having a particularly severe problem, but that 10/15 minutes could give people time to sort out issues?

Just an idea

If the Wii U is left in standby won't it download the update in the background?

And how long did the last lot of DLC take to download and install?

I hope keeping the start time the same won't be a problem, but perhaps we could have a GP0, 4 random tracks, 200cc. No keeping track of scores, just for fun while waiting for everyone to download and install the update for those who can't have it downloaded in the background/get home a bit too late to get it downloaded and installed in time for 8pm...

We have this thread to keep an eye on things, see if anyone is having a particularly severe problem, but that 10/15 minutes could give people time to sort out issues?

Just an idea

I totally agree, I'm just playing it by ear at the moment and just getting ready to adapt. This week I am willing to wait for people

I think having a 15-20 grace period is a good idea to let those download and install it that can't get it during the day. Can't wait for this, we really will all be on a level playing field.