NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Next League Night Thursday 16th April 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @HollolW NNID: ???

Still time to sign up. If I have forgotten you just say. Rooms open at 7:45pm. Will update this later if necessary. See you on the starting line!

I bought both packs at the time, can't wait to test the tracks out myself next week.

As for today, i'm in. Managed to secure a lift home so i'll be home with time to spare.

Oh hey guys! I'm IN this week! (I know! I'm in on an "off" week! Crazy right? :D )

@Clownferret Gaz said he's going to try to get back in time for tonight, he wasn't sure he'd get back home in time to post on here so asked me to do it for him

@Clownferret Gaz said he's going to try to get back in time for tonight, he wasn't sure he'd get back home in time to post on here so asked me to do it for him

no worries, I'll keep an eye on here for any updates.

Next League Night: Thursday 16th April 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @HollolW NNID: ???

10. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

Clownferret, are you ok setting up the room? Any problems just message me.

Still a couple of place left, won't update this again so if you want to join then assign yourself to the right group. Add your host. Rooms open at 7:45pm. See you on the starting line!

So many disconnections today... @Clownferret let me know when GP2 is about to start; if it doesn't work again. I'll be out for the evening.

were waiting now

Was there but got a connection error again... Thanks mate but I'm out for the night.

joioning gp3

If ever there was a night to prove that the blue shell was needed...

The winner was decided after the first couple of items.

Not a fan of that theme night. Hilarious as it was.

Also, @Emerald Emblem, you are an opportunistic git and I was never so happy to drop a bomb in your face in the next race.

Well done!

Never played that mode before. After tonight I never want to again.

Also, @Emerald Emblem, you are an opportunistic git and I was never so happy to drop a bomb in your face in the next race.

Well done!

Is it bad I have no idea what you are on about? I was getting annoyed myself how many bomb-ombs got dropped in my face.

Also @The Mole what on earth happened on Yoshi Circuit? You were ahead of me in the first few corners and then you weren't.

Is it bad I have no idea what you are on about? I was getting annoyed myself how many bomb-ombs got dropped in my face.

Hylian Circuit, you dropped a bomb right on me when I got hit by one as you overtook.

In the next race, I did the same thing.

Oh well, I'm off to play Smash online, hopefully someone joins me.

I thought this was going to be pure hectic carnage but the lack of any boosting items or items that effected the whole race - it seemed quite calm and actually weirdly strategical. It also helped me get better at using bobombs... I thought this was really fun!

Hylian Circuit, you dropped a bomb right on me when I got hit by one as you overtook.

In the next race, I did the same thing.

Oh well, I'm off to play Smash online, hopefully someone joins me.

OH! I remember. It was getting done to me a few times before then, I just wanted to fight back.

Yeah... this is one theme that works better in theory than in practice...

The race is basically decided in the first few seconds. If you're out in front, you're basically playing time trials. If you're at the back, you're just eating dust.

And if you're in the middle... You're having fun :laughing:

Thankfully I spent most of it eating and dealing (but mostly eating :p ) carnage, so I had fun at least!

If ever there was a night to prove that the blue shell was needed...

The winner was decided after the first couple of items.

Not a fan of that theme night. Hilarious as it was.

that mode would be better if there was a catch up facility to up the top speed of racers behind you. When 2nd place is close to you and you periodically hear the sizzling of a nearby fuse it does get the heart pumping!

But definitely when there is a big gap between first and second it does get a bit clinical.

Edited by Pestneb

Will be hectic at 200cc

Good races everyone, boy them bombs i hate.

despite being one of my higher scoring weeks, i thought it was a bad night. The bomb theme just meant that after the first corner the positions were set. More frustrating was getting coins as an item on EIGHT occassions, did nobody else get this? Strange that it was only coins every time.