NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

I don't think you can have any complaints really. I'd call it karma especially how you won GP 1 at the very end by Hamish and then you both passing me by right on the line as Bullet Bills. It was equally disgusting and sickening and cost me 1st place overall. :o : peace:

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

That is hilarious, even more so with the picture. I can imagine the rage you were in. :D

That is hilarious, even more so with the picture. I can imagine the rage you were in. :D

I was fuming and swearing blue murder at the end. I couldn't swear when I got back in the lobby as their was some kid either playing or watching one of the others playing. I get over it quick enough but it might be just as well there's no in game voice chat at certain times. :D

Was a brutal night for me. Battling Phube for 1st near the end of the first race, got demolished by weapons and that was the end of me. Got hit with so many red shells. Am I the only one who gets dumped into a wall when the bullet bill runs out? Does it to me most times, always expires on a sharp bend.

No it happens to me too. You get that little slowdown warning before you change back but sometimes it's hard to tell and it can do more harm than good like including ending just as you've passed the item boxes. Is there a set limit on the time that it lasts? Sometimes it can last a while or other times it's over before it barely started. And does pressing the item use button shorten its effect? I think it does.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

No it happens to me too. You get that little slowdown warning before you change back but sometimes it's hard to tell and it can do more harm than good like including ending just as you've passed the item boxes. Is there a set limit on the time that it lasts? Sometimes it can last a while or other times it's over before it barely started. And does pressing the item use button shorten its effect? I think it does.

I think it depends on your position on when you get the Bullet Bill. the further back you are, the longer it will last. That's just my take on it, but it does seem to be that way for me.

It definitely varies, I've seen one last half a lap, other times it barely makes it to the second corner after activation. There may be an element of chance as to how long it lasts, either random or based on other factors. It would be interesting to know definitively one way or the other!

This was my best part of the night. DK Jungle, going into the last lap in 8th.

Sped up 3x to get it all shown.

Bullet Bill duration depends on how many people you manage to pass while it's in effect.

So if you're so far behind, you don't pass anyone, it'll last a long time.

This was my best part of the night. DK Jungle, going into the last lap in 8th.

Sped up 3x to get it all shown.

So many bullet bills on that final lap man. This gif explains how I somehow finished 5th.

I was fuming and swearing blue murder at the end. I couldn't swear when I got back in the lobby as their was some kid either playing or watching one of the others playing. I get over it quick enough but it might be just as well there's no in game voice chat at certain times. :D

Thanks for that Wii, that was my little 'Un. Easter holiday treat watching her Dad get shafted at Mario Kart!

Hey guys, been a while... when does the next DLC pack drop? I'll be back to race with you guys then.

The Results

Results_zpsv0vcveyk.jpg

The League Table

League%20table_zpszvif0nnh.jpg

Post race comments

Another night down. A lot of place changing this week, very close in the middle of the table. Good theme suggestion by @Phube, keep them coming in guys. Keztricks has been made inactive.

Group 1

Quite a few connection problems tonight with the Emerald Brothers DC twice and Glen-i DC in the last GP.

Group 2

No Connection problems reported. Big welcome to Gaz, hopefully we will be seeing more of you.

Thank you to the people that gave me feedback on the league calender, I've decided I won't change it until the new update hits. Will post the theme tomorrow, Signing off for now.

Really Busy with work at the moment but will put the theme up tomorrow but start signing up!!

Next League Night Thursday 16th April 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @HollolW NNID: ???

Thank you to @Pestneb for suggesting the theme. Now let me explain how it works. First of all, its Bo-ombs only, to turn this on, do the same as frantic mode except pick 'bo-ombs only' instead of 'frantic mode'

Secondly, as you can see the first and last race has two tracks listed. The idea is to pick one of the listed tracks.

Although I'm kind of desperate to play in a bobomb only match, I'm having a gaming night so won't be able to make it!

Wow such a great theme:

LOVE IT!!!

It's gonna be CARNAGE!!!

I probably should join the always in list... but for now I'll just say I'm in!

I probably should join the always in list... but for now I'll just say I'm in!

I'm the same.

Both me and HollolW are in for thursday

Sorry guys going to have to ruin my 100% record, its my daughters 21st, going out for the day. happy racing

I have both, I would be surprised if anyone who has pack 1 hasn't also gone for pack 2.

If I couldn't afford £4 for pack 2 I definitely wouldn't have bought pack 1 for £7!