NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

When you get used to these set-ups it really feels rewarding when you do well (opposite if you struggle regardless), I welcome @Glen\-i's revenge nightmare night. :P

The Results

@Glen\-i for suggesting the theme, certainly sorted the men out from the boys or the inward drifters to the outward drifters. Keep the the theme ideas coming in. Foo has been made inactive

Group 1

Dazzybee was a no-show, Glen-i Dc from the first GP but no other problems reported

Group 2

The Emerald brothers DC from the first GP but no other problems reported

Before I sign off, I need to mention a couple of items. First of all, as you may know, Mario Kart is getting a new mode: 200cc. What I would like to know is your opinions on this new mode and how we should incorporate it?

Secondly, with 200cc coming to MK and the success of the frantic mode night, I was thinking about changing the league calender. Here it is below:

Fixture%20list_zpsi8h4ope2.jpg

I would like to know a few things: Would you like as many theme nights? More Frantic mode? More 200cc? Also if you have any night suggestions also feel free to say.

Right enough rambling, signing off for now, will post the theme on Monday.

Too early to say anything about 200cc, but I'm happy with the amount of Frantic Mode there, just enough so it doesn't get stale.

I think frantic mode every other month (just a little bit more)! And see how 200cc plays out?

I think frantic mode every other month (just a little bit more)! And see how 200cc plays out?

This sounds good. Last Thursday of every other month. Keeps it special but not too rare.

Theme nights should be common, I think they really even the field.

Now, this was possibly the most mayhem-ish part of group 2 on Thursday. This happened at the end of lap one of DK Jungle. Out in front was @Emerald Emblem, I was just behind. Then Emerald's brother played the final part in the carnage. Some others maybe got caught up in it all tool.

I was just gonna gify this but I couldn't get a decent shot of it all, so I went with the video. Apologies if the slow-mo is too much, it's the only way you really get to see it all.

This sounds good. Last Thursday of every other month. Keeps it special but not too rare.

Theme nights should be common, I think they really even the field.

Now, this was possibly the most mayhem-ish part of group 2 on Thursday. This happened at the end of lap one of DK Jungle. Out in front was @Emerald Emblem, I was just behind. Then Emerald's brother played the final part in the carnage. Some others maybe got caught up in it all tool.

I was just gonna gify this but I couldn't get a decent shot of it all, so I went with the video. Apologies if the slow-mo is too much, it's the only way you really get to see it all.

Still need the first corner on Rainbow Road!!

Still need the first corner on Rainbow Road!!

Here you go. I thought the best way to show it all was to show each persons racer as they go around the corner. I've included the names of each of us at the start of each ones clip.

Time for Thursday's Theme. Pack you bags as we are going on the Shy Guy Safari sponsored by @Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @HollolW NNID: ???

Well this is a setup that could use 200cc mode.

I'm in, will confirm with my lil bro Wednesday.

Here you go. I thought the best way to show it all was to show each persons racer as they go around the corner. I've included the names of each of us at the start of each ones clip.

Pfft! That was a good laugh.

That corner has to be taken very specifically when you inward drift, otherwise you have no hope.

I can't see myself pulling it off reliably in 200cc though...

I'm in, as long as i make my connection.

LOL, you and your connection!! :heh:

I'm in, should be fun!

Should be in, Virgin are updating broadband in my area on Thursday, hopefully the should be finished by 8pm, if I'm not there you know why. looking forward to racing.

I'm in though it means missing the start of some of the US Masters. *shakes fist*

You'll all find that it handles like a dream compared to last week!

Next League night: Thursday 9th April 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

4. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

5. @Emerald Emblem NNID: EmeraldEmblem

6. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

7. Nando NNID:nekunando

8. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

9. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Group 2: Clownferret is host, add clownferret

1. @viceview51 NNID: viceview51

2. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

3. @Hamishmash NNID: Hamish

4. @Phube NNID:Phubey

5. @Dcubed NNID: Nuclear_Muffin

6. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

7. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

8. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

9. @Gaz1885 NNID: ?????

Still places to sign up. Will update this later tonight if necessary. Add your correct host before the start!

LOL, you and your connection!! :heh:

Yeah, it's not the internet connection. More like the train connection, i'm ok if the first train from work is on time.

I'm in, as long as i make my connection.

what time do you get home if you miss your connection? If it's close to 8pm I'm sure we can wait.

Looking forward to this one, I don't think I've ever used that Kart. And I'm in group 1, there goes my average. :heh: