NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

I'M IN :yay:

I just tried the character and vehicle combination online, though, and it was brutal :heh:

Ok thanks for the heads up. can everyone please add @BowserBasher if you are in group 2 please

count me as in still, but don't wait for me if I'm not there and apologies in advance if i don't make it.

Next League night: Thursday 2nd April 8pm

@Glen\-i NNID: Glen-i

3. @RedShell NNID: RedShell

4. Nando NNID: nekunando

5. @dazzybee NNID: DarrenBolton

6. @Wii NNID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

7. @Pestneb NNID: Sjonpi

Group 2: BowserBasher is host, add NNID: BowserBasher

1. @viceview51 NNID: viceview51

2. @BowserBasher NNID: BowserBasher

3. @Phube NNID:Phubey

4. @Clownferret NNID: clownferret

5. @Jimbob NNID: Jimbob-NE

6. @Brian58 NNID: Hairdresser14

Still places to sign up, won't update this again so if you still want in, sign up to the right group. Rooms open at 7:45pm!

@The Mole, you are going to make every league night 200cc once the update hits right? YOU HAVE TO.

YES! YES! YES! This needs to happen, even if you give us a few weeks to get used to it on our own first.

@The Mole, you are going to make every league night 200cc once the update hits right? YOU HAVE TO.

YES! YES! YES! This needs to happen, even if you give us a few weeks to get used to it on our own first.

I will definitely include it in some of the nights, I mean, I'm as excited as all of you to play it. Whether it will become all 200cc is another matter, we will see how people warm up to it once it hits.

I think I need to change some of the nights on the calender, with this new mode and the unexpected likeness to frantic mode.

The 200cc update and tracks come out on a Thursday I think, well the DLC definitely does. I'd be up for including it straight away on that night.

Better get some practise in with with this manky setup for tonight. I'm going to get slaughtered.

Gonna jump in tonight if thats cool, Little bro as well to bulk the numbers up in group 2.

No problem at all, glad to have you back

Sorry chap, going to have to pull out. Missed my connection home by seconds, sorry for the short notice.

Bugger! Disconnected. Someone tell me when GP2 starts in group 1.

Well, me and my bro actually ended up liking that set up, if the items had been kinder I might have won GP2 and GP3, but second in both is not bad.

That was actually really fun. Crazy set up caused some mayhem on some corners. Rainbow Road especially.

Anyone that was asking for replays, let us know what you want and I'll try to get them. I'll get the scores up soon.

Great night for me this week!

How did everyone like the first corner of Rainbow Road (Wii)?

G1:

c59L6TB.jpg

I imagine the only thing worse than that theme, would be to do it at 200cc. :laughing:

: peace:

G1:

c59L6TB.jpg

I imagine the only thing worse than that theme, would be to do it at 200cc. :laughing:

What a terrible idea... I like it :awesome:

I think later on in the year, I might have to suggest a "Worst League Night Ever's revenge"

Group two results incoming.

I've had to include all the races in GP1 as two got disconnected and joined the last race. Emerald Emblem and brother.

GP1

7xofm3g.png

NgdOhIu.png

Ds9Jyej.png

rYwHFmP.png

GP2

20eTOJC.png

GP3

yXad5n5.png

Tonight was SO DIFFICULT :grin:

The worst part of it is that I tried a few global races afterwards with my usual set-up of the Mii, B-Dasher and Cyber Slicks and I couldn't control it! Tonight's combination has destroyed EVERYTHING..

..and it was super fun :heh:

i'll try to be around for next thursday, added a couple of guys, bowser basher and clown ferret.

A couple of moments from last night.

Fun with the horn.

Green shell on the last corner of Ice Ice Outpost.

I'll be doing a few more over the weekend as there were some more I loved.

Edited for smaller files.

Edited by BowserBasher
Automerged Doublepost

I'll be doing a few more over the weekend as there were some more I loved.
Might wanna resize them a bit next time. ;)

Big GIFs be Big. :heh:

I think later on in the year, I might have to suggest a "Worst League Night Ever's revenge"
I think it'd actually be unplayable. :D

Seriously, it's impossible to get that bike around some corners as it is. :shakehead