NEurope
lostmario

Mario Kart League 2015

Great games. I think I did well considering I was in group 1 today. Pretty much middle of the pack throughout with a few 3rd places.

Crap night in terms of point, but good fun and no dc's for me = success :D Think I may be heading to group two next time I race though, especially after the last GP!

I'm reporting some of you to the RSPCY for this!

You'd think it was "International Ram the Yoshi day"

You utter opportunistic bunch of smegs!

I mean, last!? Yeah, joint last, but last!? That's a first for me...

You know who you are!

I now officially don't even feel the least bit bad about what I did yesterday.

You'll see, YOU'LL ALL SEE!

Edited by Glen-i

Internet gave up so missed the last two races in the final grand prix (grr!)

Great racing though, thanks for having me!

My capture device crashed during the 1st GP :shakehead (noticed when I went to grab the results screen) so I don't have that pic. @The Mole I'm assuming you took pics, or if not @BowserBasher, you're usually capturing too, right?

My capture device crashed during the 1st GP :shakehead (noticed when I went to grab the results screen) so I don't have that pic. @The Mole I'm assuming you took pics, or if not @BowserBasher, you're usually capturing too, right?

Don't worry, I got pics

Internet gave up so missed the last two races in the final grand prix (grr!)

Great racing though, thanks for having me!

And I just thought you 'Rage-Quit'! :heh:

Results from Group 2:

GP1-

11081441_10153170741403210_658238681037078793_n.jpg?oh=3484a829bdc93e4b6aab485641e4a728&oe=5571494F&__gda__=1438450884_fb1b169b4dfb9a870c72bfe02b4efc6d

GP2-

10420389_10153170742933210_4109862271017682556_n.jpg?oh=576e8a7283d39efea67b4bf5e4a88741&oe=55BE1B49&__gda__=1438316096_999ee3d2c9fca2b2640e4b6d6ff84aa6

GP3-

1897798_10153170744563210_8054084307066042645_n.jpg?oh=8b9a63461f60daec7ce8d20c941dce26&oe=55B9F2BF

I hated it. I'm not a sweary person normally but this makes me shout blue murder. What you hear in the lobby at times is nothing compared to what I'm like in a race. Absolute nightmare all evening right down to the green shell in the last race at the very end that robbed me of outright 2nd place. The only good GP I had tonight as well.

Finally managing to join in after a few weeks, nice to play. Great races.

I hated it. I'm not a sweary person normally but this makes me shout blue murder. What you hear in the lobby at times is nothing compared to what I'm like in a race. Absolute nightmare all evening right down to the green shell in the last race at the very end that robbed me of outright 2nd place. The only good GP I had tonight as well.

For @Wii :

tumblr_niovjgd8GS1qa06e2o1_500.jpg

enhanced-4772-1426621261-7.png

Here are the Results from Thursday:

The Results

Results_zpshuuvxeps.jpg

The Table

League%20table_zpslacs6i0q.jpg

Post race Comments

Another successful week done and dusted, Derrin has now been made inactive. Great theme idea suggested by @WelshGamer, got some good themes lined up for the next few week as well!

Group 1

No DCs this week, well done to all the winners and also well done to @Bullet Will for holding your own in the top group!

Group 2

Unfortunately Kez DC from the last GP but otherwise it was a fairly successful night. Big welcome to @Nightfire and @hollolwallgo and well done to Nightfire, you will playing in group 1 next week!

Before I post the theme for this week, I would like to say thank you for accepting me as the new league organiser and would like to say thank you to all of you for making it successful. Without any of you, there would be no league to organise and I am grateful!

Right, signing off for now, next league night will be player's choice with a little twist: Frantic mode!!

Next League Night: Thursday 26th March 2014 7:45pm

GP1_zps16riiwmr.jpg

GP2_zps8k8dqgtu.jpg

GP3_zpscgmpxv4z.jpg

One Question: What IS Frantic Mode?

Oh, and how the hell did I go down 2 places when I came 2nd and 1st?

One Question: What IS Frantic Mode?

Oh, and how the hell did I go down 2 places when I came 2nd and 1st?

Basically, Frantic mode is switching on frantic items, which makes the 'fair' item system even 'fairer :heh:

As for your league position, your average didn't change as much as other peoples around you. This is mainly due to games played.

Basically, Frantic mode is switching on frantic items, which makes the 'fair' item system even 'fairer :heh:

As for your league position, your average didn't change as much as other peoples around you. This is mainly due to games played.

Yeah... I still don't know what Frantic Mode is though? :confused:

Both me and HollolW would like to join you guys on thursday but i am in group 1 and hollolW is in group 2. Is it possible for us to be put in the same league as we use the same wii u?

Yeah... I still don't know what Frantic Mode is though? :confused:

I am not understanding. Frantic mode is a setting that makes the good weapons easier to get. Basically we are all gonna get screwed over by items more

Both me and HollolW would like to join you guys on thursday but i am in group 1 and hollolW is in group 2. Is it possible for us to be put in the same league as we use the same wii u?

Yeah sure that can be arranged :)

I am not understanding. Frantic mode is a setting that makes the good weapons easier to get. Basically we are all gonna get screwed over by items more

Good weapons? More lightning, bullet bills and blue shells, less bananas, coins and green shells?

Good weapons? More lightning, bullet bills and blue shells, less bananas, coins and green shells?

That's it, percentage of getting a certain item has increased

Woe betide any of you who choose a speed oriented vehicle this week.

Acceleration is what's gonna be most helpful, that, and crazy luck.

I've been looking forward to this week.

Maybe it'll make people appreciate the items a little bit more. (Not holding my breath on that)

Woe betide any of you who choose a speed oriented vehicle this week.

Acceleration is what's gonna be most helpful, that, and crazy luck.

I've been looking forward to this week.

Maybe it'll make people appreciate the items a little bit more. (Not holding my breath on that)

Yup so gonna go with my set up, with a light character!